Twitter: Cowboys to practice again outside

erod

Reaction score
To be fair, John Harbaugh takes the same approach as Garrett. He believes in practicing in perfect conditions to get the most work done.

Lamar Jackson had to talk Harbaugh into going outside and practicing with wet balls.

Er....that came out funny.

CoachD

Reaction score
I am but a voice of reason, coach. I hope Nancy and his girlfriends are doing well on talking cowboys.

Ya I wonder how Nancy and the Nova Scotian are doing over there.......like a really give a damn!

CoachD

Reaction score
The Cowboys better give the Bears a heavy dose of Elliot and Pollard if they wanna win especially with awful weather, I don't give a damn win an ugly one if you have to 10-9!

GMO415

Reaction score
Practice in a meat warehouse and then maybe......

Proof

Reaction score
This just in: All 53 players on the 53 man roster of the Dallas Cowboys threaten suicide if forced to practice outside. Many players were reporting saying the following: "We're too good to practice outside!" and "I CAN'T AFFORD FROSTBITE! The girls won't want me and I won't be able to drive my 1 million dollar car, nor will I be able to post my highlights on instagram! I need the likes and the fame!"

Hopefully they'll keep us updated on this :eek:! Just like teenage girls in high school, hopefully they'll make it out of these tough times!

yep... definitely not being a weirdo

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
yep... definitely not being a weirdo

Ah, is this Philadon86's alternate account? Please do not resort to personal attacks because your opinion differs from mine. I believe we already had this convo Philda, did we not? Understandable if we cannot agree on football terms, but personal attacks are out of line. Abinza.