Twitter: Cowboys to practice again outside

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
coldsgoat.jpg

This doesn't look like an efficient setup for spitting.

Proof

Reaction score
Ah, is this Philadon86's alternate account? Please do not resort to personal attacks because your opinion differs from mine. I believe we already had this convo Philda, did we not? Understandable if we cannot agree on football terms, but personal attacks are out of line. Abinza.

Nope. No dog in whatever beef y’all have, just keep seeing you obsess over how grown men live their lives and drawing wild conclusions over it. Over and over. But you’re right I shouldn’t personally attack you

CPanther95

Reaction score
the (not sarcasm) was actually sarcasm, right?

No. It's easier for me to mark posts that are not sarcasm than the ones that are. :D

Seriously, the fact that Dak is practicing full time wearing a glove is relevant info especially after the pre-NE game reports seemed to indicate that he didn't spend a whole lot of time with it.

Dre11

Reaction score
You act like they never practiced to simulate conditions before.
do you know John Harbaugh wanted to practice inside last week ahead of 49ers game. some coaches rather ideal conditions for more focus, which is what Harbaaugh prefers

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmm
Media comments on kickers... they have a kicker try out
Gronk comments on practicing inside before a nasty weather game....they practice outside before Chicago
Yeah, this is what bothers me. Everything Garrett does is reactive, nothing is ever proactive. They went for it on 4th and 1 deep in their territory after being called out for conservatism...but they also punted at the Buffalo 43 on a 4th and 6. It's not a sign of reflection, learning and growth: it's purely an immediate reaction to criticism. No lessons have been learned.

That punt was infuriating because it came on the second drive when they'd been slicing through the Bills' defense like warm butter. They drove down for a touchdown on the first drive and had driven from their own 5 to the Bills' 43 when they hit that 4th and 6. But going for it there never occurred to him.

Plankton

Reaction score
They need to have Booger on the sideline to duplicate the wind they will encounter.

What they should have done was packed up and headed north for several days to get acclimated.

That would only work if they were going to Arizona in the summer. Jones is only good for hot air.

Plankton

Reaction score
If nothing else, the turf in the outdoor field is grass, and the turf in Chicago is grass. Maybe they can't simulate the weather, the field conditions can.

Unless they are practicing in a cow pasture, it won't simulate the field conditions in Chicago. The grass fields here suck.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
If Garrett just avoids looking like Ralphie's little brother on the sideline, it's a win.
someone should give him a chest bump
You act like they never practiced to simulate conditions before.
do you know John Harbaugh wanted to practice inside last week ahead of 49ers game. some coaches rather ideal conditions for more focus, which is what Harbaaugh prefers
Harbaugh has equity built up

CPanther95

Reaction score
Mike Pope years they were throwing buckets of ice water on the TEs and putting bags over their heads.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. It's easier for me to mark posts that are not sarcasm than the ones that are. :D

Seriously, the fact that Dak is practicing full time wearing a glove is relevant info especially after the pre-NE game reports seemed to indicate that he didn't spend a whole lot of time with it.

Common sense dictates that "glove" or "no glove" or "how do I throw with a glove" is something you figure out during the actual game.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know why people expect the Cowboys to similate monsoons and blizzards when the conditions just aren't there. I know some of it is tongue in cheek, but seriously, what should they do? As far as indoor practices, I've seen lots of footage of outdoor Cowboys practices. They don't normally go outside on consecutive days. Big deal. Even if they did, unless the conditions are the same as the upcoming road venue, it's just a silly narrative.
I agree, but it’s always more fun to criticize Garrett, even if it’s out of his control!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Hmm
Media comments on kickers... they have a kicker try out
Gronk comments on practicing inside before a nasty weather game....they practice outside before Chicago

Garrett has been the HC for a decade. Changing up "The Process" now.

I think Garrett is feeling the heat, and changing things up after particular public HC criticisms. Many complained about not going for it on 4th and 6 against NE. Next week, we went for it on 4th again and again, and in spots where it was stupid to do it.

Reactive. Almost spiteful.

lwehlers

Reaction score
The Cowboys better give the Bears a heavy dose of Elliot and Pollard if they wanna win especially with awful weather, I don't give a damn win an ugly one if you have to 10-9!
I agree I wish the garrett would use pollard more. give Elliot the football he is being paid 15 million a year they need to go back to last year when the offense went to Elliot first and then spread the ball around.