Twitter: Cowboys to practice again outside

cern

Reaction score
They need to have Booger on the sideline to duplicate the wind they will encounter.

What they should have done was packed up and headed north for several days to get acclimated.
wonder what those snow making machines cost to rent?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This just in: All 53 players on the 53 man roster of the Dallas Cowboys threaten suicide if forced to practice outside. Many players were reporting saying the following: "We're too good to practice outside!" and "I CAN'T AFFORD FROSTBITE! The girls won't want me and I won't be able to drive my 1 million dollar car, nor will I be able to post my highlights on instagram! I need the likes and the fame!"

Hopefully they'll keep us updated on this :eek:! Just like teenage girls in high school, hopefully they'll make it out of these tough times!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why people expect the Cowboys to similate monsoons and blizzards when the conditions just aren't there. I know some of it is tongue in cheek, but seriously, what should they do? As far as indoor practices, I've seen lots of footage of outdoor Cowboys practices. They don't normally go outside on consecutive days. Big deal. Even if they did, unless the conditions are the same as the upcoming road venue, it's just a silly narrative.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I don't know why people expect the Cowboys to similate monsoons and blizzards when the conditions just aren't there. I know some of it is tongue in cheek, but seriously, what should they do? As far as indoor practices, I've seen lots of footage of outdoor Cowboys practices. They don't normally go outside on consecutive days. Big deal. Even if they did, unless the conditions are the same as the upcoming road venue, it's just a silly narrative.
country club life for these NFLers is just the norm

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If nothing else, the turf in the outdoor field is grass, and the turf in Chicago is grass. Maybe they can't simulate the weather, the field conditions can.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They make Louis Vuitton cold gear?

Please. Our players are clearly above this "Louis Vuitton" brand you speak of. They favor richer tastes, like Oscar de la Renta or Gucci. Can you imagine what the girls would think of them if they showed up in peasants clothing? How much their fame would decrease? Imagine if they degraded from Lamborghini's to Mercedes? That's a nightmare for this 53 man roster. Celebrities (what they believe they are) don't play outside. Members of the Dallas Cowboys country club deserve better.

jsb357

Reaction score
If Garrett just avoids looking like Ralphie's little brother on the sideline, it's a win.

coldsgoat.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Don't forget about the 4th and 1 from your own 19. That was media driven as well. This coach is so reactionary it's almost hard to believe....

Reactionary is the Cowboy way.

Last year they decided their receivers were good, until they weren't. Boom first round pick to Oakland for a guy who could walk after this season.

This year the Cowboys slept on Minkah while a smarter front office saw an opportunity. What did the Cowboys do? Make a frantic trade deadline push for a lesser version.

Not to mention the warning flags on Maher, yet no real competition in camp. NOW they're auditioning kickers. :facepalm:

CPanther95

Reaction score
They don't mention that the indoor facility was unavailable because half the field was being used for a Hublot player watch fitting and post-practice fondue party.

... and the other half is being turned into a Game of Thrones dragon lair set for Wednesday's Hot Boyz photo shoot.