Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reactive no proactive as usual.......

CPanther95

Reaction score
The bad news is we already know Trubisky can't play worth a damn in good weather. Who knows what this may do?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Common sense dictates that "glove" or "no glove" or "how do I throw with a glove" is something you figure out during the actual game.
Not true.. ...... especially considering what type of glove.

Game time isn't the best situation to be trying out several flavors of gloves.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Make them practice on the moon.

I could see Jerry Jones creating his own space program just for this :lmao2:.

"The next Nasa. It's hard running a football team and a space program all at once, but I'm a smart man. Success is hard to juggle. I am truly capable of it all"- Jerral Wayne Jones

Londonboy

Reaction score
Why not just stay indoors, crank up the air-con to da max and put an extra ice cube in the margaritas?
If they need to simulate rain, they can burn Jason's wig, the smoke should set off the sprinkler system.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Rubdowns, acupuncture, chanting and little candies on the pillow!
Last time I stayed in a hotel that put chocolates on the pillow, I got back to the room after a heavy drinking session and just flumped down on the bed.
I woke up with My face plastered in chocolate and the pillow and sheets looked like I'd had a diarrhoea attack.
I'll never forget the look I got from the Maid.

ESisback

Reaction score
Last time I stayed in a hotel that put chocolates on the pillow, I got back to the room after a heavy drinking session and just flumped down on the bed.
I woke up with My face plastered in chocolate and the pillow and sheets looked like I'd had a diarrhoea attack.
I'll never forget the look I got from the Maid.

Maids LOVE diarrhea.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I’m stationed in Illinois and this week’s weather is actually warming up a tad compared to the past 3-4 weeks of clouds, rain and wind. The major issue with Chicago is the high winds and it’s predicted to be much lower than normal on Thursday (9mph). 10% precipitation? Very mild December day in Chi Town.

Cowboys are kinda catching a break for this time of year, IMO.

817Gill

Reaction score
To me this feels like they are admitting they practiced indoors during Pats week. This coaching staff is so reactive it’s ridiculous. They are hardly ever proactive about simple things like depth and preparation.

They honestly thought practicing outside before the pats game wasn’t necessary and it took an L for them to make an obvious decision that shoulda been made. Can’t wait for whoever is coaching next year