Signed by Cowboys Cowboys to sign LS Jake McQuaid The L.P. Ladouceur era is over

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

After 16 seasons, the L.P. Ladouceur era in Dallas is over with the Cowboys and the club is talking with with long snapper Jake McQuaid of the Rams, according to sources. Ladouceur spent 16 seasons with the Cowboys and would have set the franchise record for most games played in 2021. He played in 253 games, two behind the all-time leader Jason Witten. Ladouceur, 40, did not have a poor snap in his entire career. McQuaid would be reunited with coordinator John Fassel and kicker Greg Zuerlein.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
After 16 seasons, the L.P. Ladouceur era in Dallas is over with the Cowboys and the club is talking with with long snapper Jake McQuaid of the Rams, according to sources. Ladouceur spent 16 seasons with the Cowboys and would have set the franchise record for most games played in 2021. He played in 253 games, two behind the all-time leader Jason Witten. Ladouceur, 40, did not have a poor snap in his entire career. McQuaid would be reunited with coordinator John Fassel and kicker Greg Zuerlein.

Nice of Jerry to make sure his boy Witten keep the record and not some long snapper.

jnday

Reaction score

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cowboy fans have took this guy for granted his whole career. ZERO bad snaps in his long career. Very few people can appreciate just how great this guy was at his position which often times is directly involved in game winning plays. I never thought that I would say this about a LS, but he was a great player and was the best at what he done.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Cowboy fans have took this guy for granted his whole career. ZERO bad snaps in his long career. Very few people can appreciate just how great this guy was at his position which often times is directly involved in game winning plays. I never thought that I would say this about a LS, but he was a great player and was the best at what he done.

every team thinks their long snapper is the best in the league to be fair