Signed by Cowboys Cowboys to sign LS Jake McQuaid The L.P. Ladouceur era is over

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
duxf9r9m993qtsee3qsz

He's a handsome bastid.

jnday

Reaction score
Does his position get into the HOF?
If a LS ever deserved to make it to the HOF, this would be the guy. I would guess that the LS position is not even considered to be HOF worthy, but when a guy is perfect for 15 years at his position, it should be recognized. Just imagine how easy it would have been to screw up one snap. He will be missed and it will happen when it hurts the most.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a LS ever deserved to make it to the HOF, this would be the guy. I would guess that the LS position is not even considered to be HOF worthy, but when a guy is perfect for 15 years at his position, it should be recognized. Just imagine how easy it would have been to screw up one snap. He will be missed and it will happen when it hurts the most.

All positions should be eligible for the Hall of Fame. We take his job as routine but there's a real art and talent to it that he has mastered. His margin for error is much smaller than his teammates. He's directly responsible for putting points on the board and affecting field position. Seems pretty important to me.

If he doesn't get in then you're right, no LS should and that's a real shame because the HOF should tell the entire story of the game and long snapping is a part of that story.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good for LP...hopefully he can sign with a true contender to ring chase, he deserves it at this point of his career

JayFord

Reaction score
wait?

is LP retiring?

whats going on here because hes one of my favorite cowboys of all time

Kwyn

Reaction score

After 16 seasons, the L.P. Ladouceur era in Dallas is over with the Cowboys and the club is talking with with long snapper Jake McQuaid of the Rams, according to sources. Ladouceur spent 16 seasons with the Cowboys and would have set the franchise record for most games played in 2021. He played in 253 games, two behind the all-time leader Jason Witten. Ladouceur, 40, did not have a poor snap in his entire career. McQuaid would be reunited with coordinator John Fassel and kicker Greg Zuerlein.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

I hate this.

Why?

I don’t recall L.P.’s name being called much which means he was doing his job

JayFord

Reaction score
I hate this.

Why?

he never made a mistake ....all of his snaps have been clean....so im not understanding why someone else is being bought in....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate this.

Why?

Because the ST Coach and kicker have their own guy.

I don't like it either but I do feel a little better about it after seeing the beard.