Signed by Cowboys Cowboys to sign LS Jake McQuaid The L.P. Ladouceur era is over

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That's what I'm wondering. Is LP still around?
What? The dudes gotta' be 40 y.o. bout now,huh? I'd say he'd know when to hangup his cleats, besides, in this era, you gotta have multi functional plug-n-plày Men on your roster
( like our ol' #11 D.White who cld punt,pass& even kick in a pinch ,,,or someone w/the inherent HEATHLIKE footballish greatness of our ol' #38)

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
This team has been blessed with great long snappers.

6adeef4b-fb00-461d-a38f-c694f175d2a1.jpg
And he had a great nickname - "Hell to pay Hellestrae"

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I started several threads over the years to show that guy some love. He was the forgotten one because he was so good at his job. Much respect!:thumbup:

csirl

Reaction score
That's all folks. Cowboys free agent signings now complete.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
A good snapper can gain you 2 or 3 games a year. Yes, it's that important. Just ask Trey Junkin

J-man

Reaction score
I don't agree with this move at all. LP was as solid as you get and never demanded much to keep him around. I don't think there is anything wrong with the guy who was signed and he has the ties to the staff so I guess it'll be fine. But, if this was a Jerry loves Witten thing that's just sad.

9of11

Reaction score
LP was pathetic!!! He sucked, he always messed up..glad he's gone....and this is just many of the bad moves the Cowboys will make this signing period....wouldn't surprise me if they sign the same big time players they cut last year midseason...and say its been a successful off season....

conner01

Reaction score
This might be a slight exaggeration.
They don’t win you games often but a bad one can lose you a game sometimes
And it’s not just a bad snap. A slow snap can cause a blocked FG or punt
I’ve always wondered why every college player on the bubble of being able to reach the nfl doesn’t spend time trying to learn the skill if he has the right build

blueblood70

Reaction score
A good snapper can gain you 2 or 3 games a year. Yes, it's that important. Just ask Trey Junkin
and the ST coach and our kicker played with the new guy..nothings forever LP was great i wish him the best but there are reasons for this im sure..get over it.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I’ve always wondered why every college player on the bubble of being able to reach the nfl doesn’t spend time trying to learn the skill if he has the right build
do you realize what you just said? :)

Tommy

Reaction score
I agree. The position is important. It's one of the positions in football that no one thinks anything about until a mistake is made.

Carson

Reaction score

The issue isnt signing a new long snapper. Peoples issue is getting rid of the most consistent player is what it is