Cowboys To Sign RB Lache Seastrunk?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, the knock on Seastrunk is his difficulty with the playbook and his limitations in the passing game, eh?

I kinda would be happy at this point if we just had a platoon of solid guys who knew the plays and could more or less stay in the lineup. Whoever ends up on the roster, I don't like the idea of playing hamstring roulette at RB. Even if it's with a guy I like like Williams.

joseephuss

Reaction score
So, the knock on Seastrunk is his difficulty with the playbook and his limitations in the passing game, eh?

I kinda would be happy at this point if we just had a platoon of solid guys who knew the plays and could more or less stay in the lineup. Whoever ends up on the roster, I don't like the idea of playing hamstring roulette at RB. Even if it's with a guy I like like Williams.

What was the playbook in DC? The limitations in the passing game were the guys at QB for the Skins.

Seastrunk reminds me of numerous running backs who came from run-and-shoot or spread offenses before him. They had plenty of open space to run in college and can't adjust to the confined areas of the NFL.