Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

cern

Reaction score
some players let a chip on their shoulder weigh them down. not the bennett brothers. both play better with that chip.

HanD

Reaction score
We lost the New Orleans game because of the offense, not because of the defense, so it was directly responsible for one of our three loses. Against Green Bay, we were asking too much of the defense by turning the ball over and not scoring until midway through the third quarter. Both units have been responsible for our failures, which is why we are 4-3.

yes but looking at the season as a whole, the offense isn't an issue. there will be games for each of the 32 teams where their offense struggles or a particular defense has a great game plan or matches up well. that doesn't mean that the offense is an issue or has been an issue up to this point.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Some of these posts are far fetched. He won't play a down, he's inconsistent, he's a cancer, he said he hated Dallas, etc... Please stop torturing yourselves, over this pick. Nothing you can say or do matters.

Then this board shouldn't exist. Maybe you should log off then if none of this matters?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So, you think our collective opinions, rants, and lies; hold clout in Mr. Jones transactions? Maybe you, need to step away.

Maybe you should use the last firing brain cells to understand everyone understands a discussion on a FAN BOARD doesn't mean anything on Sundays - it doesn't change the fact that people have opinions, and since humans are this thing called social creatures, we gather and....socialize. Did you graduate high school? Scratch that, did you get out of middle school?

This isn't complicated. I would just go to that you're pretending to be obtuse, but there is something more going on here and I hope you get well.

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe you should use the last firing brain cells in your brain to understand everyone understands a discussion on a FAN BOARD doesn't mean anything on Sundays - it doesn't change the fact that people have opinions, and since humans are this thing called social creatures, we gather and....socialize. Did you graduate high school? Scratch that, did you get out of middle school?

This isn't complicated. I would just go to that you're pretending to be obtuse, but there is something more going on here and I hope you get well.

When all else fails, become angry, argumentative, and abusive. Speaking of obtuse, lol.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
When all else fails, become angry, argumentative, and abusive. Speaking of obtuse, lol.

Make a ridiculous argument and you get treated like this. Acting like you don't understand the purpose of a fan board and then wondering why someone is questioning your intellect....

If it doesn't matter when someone is critical of the team, then it doesn't matter when we are positive - it goes both ways, smooth brain. If none of this matters, why are you here? The conclusion you should come to, and I'll help you, is that we are here because we enjoy socializing about this meaningless game called football. You're welcome. Now wipe the drool from your chin and go have mommy help you get your pants on to start the day.

cern

Reaction score
Maybe you should use the last firing brain cells to understand everyone understands a discussion on a FAN BOARD doesn't mean anything on Sundays - it doesn't change the fact that people have opinions, and since humans are this thing called social creatures, we gather and....socialize. Did you graduate high school? Scratch that, did you get out of middle school?

the only aholes/jerks in the animal kingdom are primates. but even those are not guilty of puerile insults.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Make a ridiculous argument and you get treated like this. Acting like you don't understand the purpose of a fan board and then wondering why someone is questioning your intellect....

If it doesn't matter when someone is critical of the team, then it doesn't matter when we are positive - it goes both ways, smooth brain. If none of this matters, why are you here? The conclusion you should come to, and I'll help you, is that we are here because we enjoy socializing about this meaningless game called football. You're welcome. Now wipe the drool from your chin and go have mommy help you get your pants on to start the day.

I will wade through your constant name calling, and common degree of civility, to make my point. If what the team does, always cause you to carry on like a base fool, please recheck what's important in your life.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Good low risk/high reward pick up. Hopefully he likes Richard and will play well for him. Who cares about his character? Did Jimmy care about playmaker's character? Or big E?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
yes but looking at the season as a whole, the offense isn't an issue. there will be games for each of the 32 teams where their offense struggles or a particular defense has a great game plan or matches up well. that doesn't mean that the offense is an issue or has been an issue up to this point.

If the defense had played up to the standard it needs to be at, maybe we're 6-1. If the offense had played up to the standard it needs to be at, maybe we're 6-1. If the officials had done a better job of calling games, maybe we're at least 5-2.

When you lose, there's plenty of blame to go around. Being No. 1 statistically doesn't mean much if you are still contributing to the problems in losses.

aria

Reaction score
Jerry getting back to his trashy ways. While he’s at it, maybe Hardy wants to come out of retirement.

erod

Reaction score
So, you think our collective opinions, rants, and lies; hold clout in Mr. Jones transactions? Maybe, you need to step away.
Greg Hardy, Rolando McClain, Pacman Jones, David Irving, Randy Gregory, Dimitrius Underwood, Alonzo Spellman, Jay Ratliff.....Michael Bennett.

I think we know our opinion means nothing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't give it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I will wade through your constant name calling, and common degree of civility, to make my point. If what the team does, always cause you to carry on like a base fool, please recheck what's important in your life.

"If you are negative about the sport, then....then fix your priorities!"

This is forced positivity - you're simply upset that you don't have an echo chamber calling everything we do a good thing. If you don't like the negative posts, there is a brilliant "ignore" feature that you can use to drown everyone out and create your own safe space.

This shouting down at anyone who doesn't outright worship the Cowboys every move is always hilarious, especially when we know how these seasons will end under Jerry and company. 20+ years of going home empty handed is going to leave fans a little jaded.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Greg Hardy, Rolando McClain, Pacman Jones, David Irving, Randy Gregory, Dimitrius Underwood, Alonzo Spellman, Jay Ratliff.....Michael Bennett.

I think we know our opinion means nothing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't give it.

All of us give opinions; but some blow gaskets, spewing hatred, vitriol, along with constant personal attacks. Why get bent out of shape?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"If you are negative about the sport, then....then fix your priorities!"

This is forced positivity - you're simply upset that you don't have an echo chamber calling everything we do a good thing. If you don't like the negative posts, there is a brilliant "ignore" feature that you can use to drown everyone out and create your own safe space.

This shouting down at anyone who doesn't outright worship the Cowboys every move is always hilarious, especially when we know how these seasons will end under Jerry and company. 20+ years of going home empty handed is going to leave fans a little jaded.

No shouting down, and why would I ignore anyone? There are some that gripe about transactions, players, etc. Many of us have been around for the lean years, but many of us have also experienced all five championships. Some of us also get angry, but why would fellow fans be the target of frustration?

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t imagine Bennett is too thrilled about leaving a Pats team that looks ready to repeat. He arrived one season too late in Philly and New England to get a ring with those teams. The Cowboys are his fifth team. We’ll see how long it takes before he wears out his welcome here.