Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Selfishly I’d like to see Adams traded for just so he can be seen wearing cowboys gear after all his trash talk (that was backed up, but still)

Rayman70

Reaction score
look at it this way..if we get adams..NO MORE EXCUSES FOR GARRETT.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The-Sickening-Its-Happening.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Jamal Adams is going to help the run defense a lot if they can land him. But I doubt very much Jerry will part with a 1st round pick for him, even if he thinks Dallas is drafting from 25-32. Jerry has been unwilling to use a 1st round pick in the draft for a safety so why trade one away for Adams?

quickccc

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not feeling "massive" compensation for Jamal Adams.

I dont' even want to feel massive compensation. i'm already lukewarm about trading a No.1 pick for a safety. but I had heard Cowboys will only do that
if they feel that safety is a true blue chipper among their player personnel group. .

Carson

Reaction score
Even if we traded for Adams, he is no match for starting over Jeff Heath. Knowing our coaches, he's going to be the 4th stringer :rolleyes:.

Jerry : "Uhhh we like uhhh Adams. We like uhhh what he uhhhh do. With that being said uhhhh, Jeff Heath will uhhh move to Free safety uhhh and we will move uhhhh Woods to backup."

What will it take to get Adams?

A first and possibly 3rd.

Its going to take multiple picks

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Even if we traded for Adams, he is no match for starting over Jeff Heath. Knowing our coaches, he's going to be the 4th stringer :rolleyes:.
They want to Trade heath straight up for Adams and 2 jets firsts and a 2nd.

Heath is the goat !!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the Dolphins are doing is very similar to what the Sixers did in the NBA. Not just tanking but buying draft picks. Taking on misfits and/or bad contracts to get more draft capital.

Sydla

Reaction score
If they'd take a 1st round pick for him I'd do that. I wouldn't do more. You figure the pick will be in the teens and that's fair considering he was the 6th overall pick but must be downgraded some for getting Jets coaching for three years.

1st this year, a fourth next year, and throw in Heath for ***** and giggles to make the Heath fans go bonkers.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don't make enough impact? Wow. I guess you have been so used to terrible safety play here you don't actually realize what good safety play will do for your defense. The middle of our defense is junk. DT and safety.

If it is was a dynamic free safety then i'm all for it.

Strong safety? No thanks.

If they get him for less then a 1 then awesome but i'm not giving up a 1 for a guy that doesn't create or get turnovers.

Rayman70

Reaction score
ADAMS will support the run..and tackles well. THE ANTI HEATH....

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Not sure the Eagles would have interest unless they are planning on benching Malcolm Jenkins, which I don't see.
Good point. But the eagles seem to be in on every good player with their infinite salary cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.