Cowboys tweets 1/23/19

Batman1980

Reaction score
Batman, it’s not only the play calling. It’s the overal scheme, lack of formations, motion, and all the other stuff we’ve discussed on here.

Agreed but that's our point. Jason's offense is stuck in 1991. Let his archaic offense sink him in a year when that seat has to be the hottest it's ever been so Jerry will hopefully finally take notice and can the ginger clapper.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Was just thinking that. If he calls the plays, does that mean it is a done deal. Or is it like a job interview.
Though be it not really fair way to assess him.

I think Garrett will just call the plays, I doubt anything that happens in the Pro Bowl will decide our offensive staff one way or the other.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Agreed but that's our point. Jason's offense is stuck in 1991. Let his archaic offense sink him in a year when that seat has to be the hottest it's ever been so Jerry will hopefully finally take notice and can the ginger clapper.
I’m tired of sinking. I just hope we hire a new coordinator that can utilize our talent better and not call dives at Donald and Sue on the most important down of the year.

Regardless, I think even Jerry will be tired of JG without a Super Bowl appearance. Right? Well, maybe you’re right. **** it. Let him call the same tired plays we all know and loathe. :mad:

Batman1980

Reaction score
I’m tired of sinking. I just hope we hire a new coordinator that can utilize our talent better and not call dives at Donald and Sue on the most important down of the year.

Regardless, I think even Jerry will be tired of JG without a Super Bowl appearance. Right? Well, maybe you’re right. **** it. Let him call the same tired plays we all know and loathe. :mad:

It's asking too much of stuck in the 90s Jerry to expect him to bring in a new and exciting offense right now. We would have to get Jason out first.