Cowboys tweets 1/23/19

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I agree 100% with Todd, let Jason's play-calling sink him or save him.

Wrong coaching philosophy for Dak.

We brought in an OC to replace Garrett. OC is clearly not what Jerry values him for. Jerry has already decided on Garrett's OC skills, and it's a thumbs down. If you want that to be the measure by which Jerry judges Garrett as a HC, Jerry should fire Garrett today, not waste another season on him.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Bogus click bait. Beasley didn't "rip" anyone. A slight criticism of how he isn't being used. Just wants the ball more. Like every WR, ever.

Having said that, he's only hurting his market value. Save it until after you get your new contract. No boss is eager to hire a guy criticizing the last boss, or who grouses about not getting the ball more.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What’s annoying the sarcasm, as iff he dosent

Don't think either of us have ever seen a single person say he doesnt miss reads.
Does he miss less reads than the average starting QB? Yes. But not miss any? Absolutely not.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Bogus click bait. Beasley didn't "rip" anyone. A slight criticism of how he isn't being used. Just wants the ball more. Like every WR, ever.

Having said that, he's only hurting his market value. Save it until after you get your new contract. No boss is eager to hire a guy criticizing the last boss, or who grouses about not getting the ball more.
Yes he came out and explained his earlier tweets. People really jumped all over him

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yes he came out and explained his earlier tweets. People really jumped all over him

That's good, but he's got to realize the world we live in. Clickbait gonna Clickbait.

Or, he doesn't have to realize it, and cost himself some money.

I'm sure it must have been frustrating for him to be one of the few guys in the universe not being allowed to criticize Linehan's offense, when he was one of the most affected by it.

He's been one of my favorite players here. But he's not a good fit. I'll probably be watching his numbers this year to see how he does elsewhere. If he shut his yap he'd have a better chance of Belichick picking him up. Brady would kill with Beasley. Pitch and Catch.