Cowboys tweets 1/23/19

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

I agree 100% with Todd, let Jason's play-calling sink him or save him.

This clown had play calling stripped from him because he couldn't handle that with managing the game. He still can't manage the game and now we want to hand him back the play calling? :omg: Go ahead if thats what it takes to finally get a real head coach in here in 2020.

817Gill

Reaction score
And somewhere there are two parents wondering what they did wrong.
Are you serious it’s the QB of the Dallas Cowboys lol. They’re probably at home rooting for her to go all the way, that’s $$$ for life

Batman1980

Reaction score
As far as Cole Beasley, let him go chase the $ somewhere else and replace him with Golden Tate. Just imagine - Tate, Cooper, Gallup, Elliott and a shiny new TE. Suddenly, we'll have an offense that has the talent to consistently hang with teams like the Saints, Chiefs, Rams and Patriots.

Batman1980

Reaction score
This clown had play calling stripped from him because he couldn't handle that with managing the game. He still can't manage the game and now we want to hand him back the play calling? :omg: Go ahead if thats what it takes to finally get a real head coach in here in 2020.

The way I see it is the same way Todd Archer sees it. If the man is in a do or die season, let him tighten the noose himself or save himself. If Garrett flushing himself down the toilet is what it takes to get rid of him, I'll take it.