Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/7

phildadon86

Reaction score
He did just admit it and is saying that it’s normal
And justified it.

Wow. What a scrub
I never played football at a high level. But i did compete in martial arts and soccer at a very high level. Not giving 100 percent all the time was not acceptable. If you gave up the ball in the final third of the field and didnt track back, you got benched not just for the remainder of that game, but the game after that.

Carson

Reaction score
I never played football at a high level. But i did compete in martial arts and soccer at a very high level. Not giving 100 percent all the time was not acceptable. If you gave up the ball in the final third of the field and didnt track back, you got benched not just for the remainder of that game, but the game after that.

Let him go say that in Baltimore, Pittsburgh etc. dude would be getting destroyed by everybody

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

didn’t I tell you that these players don’t care (defensively, at least)? If they truly cared, they would go 100% through the game unless injured. X. Woods literally just admitted that he does not put in effort 100% of the time. Lack of caring. Same goes for the rest of the defense, they’re just too scared to say it aloud.

Gaede

Reaction score
Wonder if they weren't going full speed on all of those big touchdowns from OBJ? Was that reverse one of the players X decided to go half-speed? How are you a professional and actually saying this out loud?

phildadon86

Reaction score
didn’t I tell you that these players don’t care (defensively, at least)? If they truly cared, they would go 100% through the game unless injured. X. Woods literally just admitted that he does not put in effort 100% of the time. Lack of caring. Same goes for the rest of the defense, they’re just too scared to say it aloud.
I never disagreed about that. I disagreed with you saying we are going 2-14

cowboys1981

Reaction score
And it's being picked up by twitter as we speak.

As a proud fan of an organization that represented something for decades, it has flipped it's rear end. I'm sick just reading that statement. I'll be even more sick if he gets to put that helmet on again.