Cowboys Tweets 11/14

Reaction score
Saw this story earlier and never heard of the dude. Looked closer and I believe he was nothing more than a camp body for a very short stint in like 1994.

Horrible horrible headline.
The guy played here in Calgary for a while. He left a few years ago. Was not a bad CFLer.

There were stories flying around here that the guy was crazy even when he was here. Former teammates have talked about him being off center.

jday

Reaction score
I can understand Jaylon being slow to react.
I can understand Jaylon being careful about the injury.
I can understand Jaylon being confused at formations he hasn't seen.
But I cannot understand for the life of me, how he has absolutely no instincts as a linebacker whatsoever.
How many times has he taken himself out of the play before the guard even can get to him?
It really is pretty remarkable how bad he is compared to the hype he rode in on.

Reaction score
It really is pretty remarkable how bad he is compared to the hype he rode in on.
Even Jerry and Stephen were hyping the guy up the wazoo this past offseason. Stephen even said Jaylon might be the best pick in that group.

Today, they aren't saying anything of course, but even they must be bewildered at what they are seeing from him. Assuming they know what they are looking at.

He is showing a shocking lack of instincts.