Cowboys Tweets 11/14

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Can't wait for the Apologists to defend this one.

Don't know how anyone can defend it. For a Princeton guy, JG makes some quizzical decisions. Unless Dak was going to throw a 20 point TD pass, just take a knee and go home.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The media has never gone at Garrett.

I can't believe last weeks game might be what finally did it but better late then never.

Initially, he had a whole lot of people in his corner. Coaches, players, front office people. But after 8 years, those voices have dropped off, replaced by either silence or guys like Lombardi openly criticizing him.

I just wonder why Lombardi is being so blatant with his. That makes me think it's something personal.

RoboQB

Reaction score
He was personally responsible for the Falcons run game igniting.

Jaylon is not only a detriment to the defense he's flat out embarrassing..........I pray he plays sparingly next week.

So, he's no longer a baller in your eyes? At least you came to your senses. Better late than never, I guess.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Initially, he had a whole lot of people in his corner. Coaches, players, front office people. But after 8 years, those voices have dropped off, replaced by either silence or guys like Lombardi openly criticizing him.

I just wonder why Lombardi is being so blatant with his. That makes me think it's something personal.

Because if they defend or ignore a lot of what's happening with Garrett, their credibility starts becoming an issue.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yea this guy is something.

and the fact that he is one of broaddus oldest and closest league buddies means something to me. I bet broaddus tells him stuff from inside the building that fuels a little of this.

I can't help but wonder. But Broaddus strikes me as as a big Excusemaker himself, often attacking fans who question the organization. Maybe he's publicly going that route to keep his job and telling tales behind the scenes?

Whatever the reason, it seems personal and not professional. Or maybe something professional that became personal?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because if they defend or ignore a lot of what's happening with Garrett, their credibility starts becoming an issue.

It's not already, after 8 years?
:laugh:

Maybe it's just my opinion, but I see the faith and the number of supporters diminishing all the time. As it should.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mickey just said Tryon is hopeful and he is there working. Also said bailey was doing a little kicking and Swaim was out on the field doing some things.

SO there is a chance Swaim and Tyron could play sunday night. Sounds like Lee, bailey and Heath are out though.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
So, he's no longer a baller in your eyes? At least you came to your senses. Better late than never, I guess.
Oh look.

My stalker is back. Can't say that I missed you.

How many games had he played SPOT duty in when we had that conversation? And he did play good ball then.

I'm a realist, dude. I carry no one's jock.

Deal with it.....................