Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 12/23

ShortRound

Reaction score
Been awhile... Go Cowboys!!!

kPi9nH1.gif

J12B

Reaction score
If the Cowboys liked Hurts so much, they should've moved up a couple of spots un the 2nd to select him.

Would've helped their leverage in negotiating with Dak.

I know we needed a CB, but if they were that big on him, you take the QB every time.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think Hurts is going to run into trouble once theres more film on him.

I'm indifferent on Moore, but it may be for the best.

I think it would help the team overall if he is no longer here. He is a Garrett holdover and its obvious he is a Jerry favorite.

It undermines MM to a degree.

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws for anything that may help around here.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If the Cowboys liked Hurts so much, they should've moved up a couple of spots un the 2nd to select him.

I know we needed a CB, but if they were that big on him, you take the QB every time.

Dallas FO always interviews top QBs even when they know they will not select him

JBS

Reaction score

Doesn't help their leverage at all. There are 31 other teams in the league. Dak doesn't have to stay here.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Is there something wrong with Joe Thomas?

J12B

Reaction score
Doesn't help their leverage at all. There are 31 other teams in the league. Dak doesn't have to stay here.

What are you even talking about?

It would mean they wouldn't HAVE to pay him because they'd have a viable option with Hurts as backup.

That would help their leverage tremendously.

JBS

Reaction score
What are you even talking about?

It would mean they wouldn't HAVE to pay him because they'd have a viable option with Hurts as backup.

That would help their leverage tremendously.

It's not leverage if it has no impact. Therefore, no, it doesn't help their leverage