Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/16

garyv

Reaction score

Stephen and Jerry working on this right now. Pffffffffffftttt screw free agency

Jerry knew he would like to accomplish one of three goals this year and those are
Cowboys Winning the Superbowl, the Superbowl being played here, or the Draft
being at AT&T Stadium and he got the latter so accomplishments are met.

Gameover

Reaction score
Can’t wait to actual games are played on the field and not amongst the nerds on twitter

I like my guys! I can’t wait for my guys to show and prove!

All In

We still here.. and we ain’t going nowhere... we will be heard!!

Can’t wait

Daillest88

Reaction score
Last I heard they are asking for a 1st and 3rd and more. Way to rich for my blood

Him wanting 11 million a year isn’t the issue , he’s worth that. I’d throw in a 3rd too but that’s it!! No way I’d give up a 1st and 3rd that’s insane

garyv

Reaction score
Him wanting 11 million a year isn’t the issue , he’s worth that. I’d throw in a 3rd too but that’s it!! No way I’d give up a 1st and 3rd that’s insane

They would also probably enjoy Elliott

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No way I'd have paid Keith Smith 2 million per year for what he does. We have lots of draft capital; we can draft a true FB.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
ET wanting 5/55 is not the issue, how much guaranteed does he want, 20 mil, 30 mil, how much at signing? Those are factors that Dallas also has to consider.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity have you actually watched Earl Thomas play recently or are you just talking out of your *** because you assume his age means he’s bad now?
Yeah, I actually have and if you even remotely paid attention to his play last year no one would need to explain it to you. But by all means tout the mighty Earl Thomas because you watched him play in a Super Bowl a couple of years ago, genius.