Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 5/23

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That these issues were evident from day one, even if they were masked for a time by his team and "newness."
So did you want Dak to have zero flaws?

So are you saying the opposing defenses would prepare for Dak the same way as they would with Romo? That is the dumbest thing I've heard.

How many RPO did Romo run? They rarely rolled Romo out like they did Dak. Our offense was different in 2016 than what it was before with Romo.
Its the dumbest thing you ever heard but you didn't hear it from me. I'm saying by week 10 teams had a good idea of what Dak was. Not only that but its a flawed argument. Guys get hurt all the time and their backups come in and they STINK. Dak's dominance had nothing to do with "catching them off guard". Its a silly narrative.

Zman5

Reaction score
So did you want Dak to have zero flaws?

Its the dumbest thing you ever heard but you didn't hear it from me. I'm saying by week 10 teams had a good idea of what Dak was. Not only that but its a flawed argument. Guys get hurt all the time and their backups come in and they STINK. Dak's dominance had nothing to do with "catching them off guard". Its a silly narrative.

Get off of your soap box. I didn't saying anything about Dak caching them off guard. And I wasn't bashing Dak. I am a Dak supporter.

The argument was about the offense being same in 2016 as it was before. It wasn't. Anyone watching the game can see it as clear as day the offense we ran with Dak in 2016 was different than the one we ran with Romo.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I most definitely do. YOU said....He stares at a receiver then looks away. There is no possible way you can tell that he stares at a receiver. NOT POSSIBLE from video. Lol....it's funny the more I think about it.

Whatever. Keep lying to yourself.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
What was wrong with his pocket awareness and seeing the field his rookie year?And his arm strength? So you want Aaron Rodgers in his prime?

Stop with the strawman arguments already.

Plenty was wrong with it in 2016. Especially seeing the field and anticipation. He doesn't see when people will come open, he only sees when they already are open. He is often oblivious to what is going on in the pocket. His leg ability helps him escape a lot, but his awareness does not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stop with the strawman arguments already.

Plenty was wrong with it in 2016. Especially seeing the field and anticipation. He doesn't see when people will come open, he only sees when they already are open. He is often oblivious to what is going on in the pocket. His leg ability helps him escape a lot, but his awareness does not.
You have absolutely positively no idea what you are talking about. You are just repeating what you've heard couch potato scouts spew.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You have absolutely positively no idea what you are talking about. You are just repeating what you've heard couch potato scouts spew.

You are 100% wrong. I was saying this stuff early on. It was evident last year if you weren't one of the people so eager to annoint him.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Arm strength is not a problem for Dak. His arm is more than strong enough to make all the necessary throws.

Dak’s scouting reports from college don’t even mention a lack of arm strength as a concern or weakness.

I don’t understand what people are watching when they say his arm strength is a detriment.