Cowboys Tweets 8/20

StylisticS

Reaction score
We have a bunch of WR's and keeping 5 with one or even two on PS is fine. Between Brian Brown, Noah Brown, Andy Jones, Inwackachuchu(I know...butchered that) someone will make PS and get chance to develop.
I like Noah and Nwachakwu the best out of this list.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Not so fast there. They can keep Noah and Rico, but not Rush. They need to keep Rush over Moore, but they won't keep 3 QB's and risk losing Noah and Rico. 2 of the 3 will make it, and IMO the odd man out is Rush.

So will the other 32 teams really think Rush is better than their back up, unless a team has the luxury to keep a 3rd team UDFA rookie QB?

If Rush gets released we riot.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Nice designed roll-out from Rush here. Had a couple options here and chooses the deeper one. Connects with a nice throw. First down.

THat is what excited me. THere was another rollout to the opposite side and he had short man wide open but went to the deeper guy that had a little tighter coverage. He sees the whole field....read in his scouting report about that and it is definitely true. He has much better field vision than most rookie QBs.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I like Noah and Nwachakwu the best out of this list.

Yeah, me too but Brian Brown has had a good camp too. Nwachakwu looks really weird out there, doesn't look overly athletic to me but he has been getting open and making catches. Everyone kind of anointed Switzer because of his return ability and being Beasley 2.0 but you can't make the club in the tub.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

No chance.

Reports are he has been right there with Scandrick as the most consistent corner in camp. Broaddus has said he may have been the best. Sure, he has trouble with Dez.....so does just about everyone else.

I am worried a little about Brown, between injury and spotty play he hasn't had the best camp. And then of course Lewis has missed almost the entire camp. We have a lot of talented young bodies who can't seem to get on the field. And then you have a Duke Thomas doing everything he can to make it.