Cowboys Tweets 8/20

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Just realized how ginger Rush is, I haven't seen photos of him without a helmet this preseason as work has made me miss the preseason games.

That may not bode well since our HC also doesn't have a soul..

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Helman's an idiot. That logic would mean the preseason is worthless. Nobody's going to really get an extended look. Might as well not play the games and just go by your pre-draft grades.
Don't tell the Commanders that. Their starting offense was so pitiful, last night, that they had to stay out until they scored. Took a couple tries, I hear. Even after taking on GB's 2nd team for an extended period.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...erned-about-kellen-moore-as-no-2-quarterback/

Cracks. Just like I said would happen. By cutdown day, Moore may not even have a roster spot, much less the #2 spot.

Yep, it is inevitable. When one is playing so great and one is playing so meh, it is bound to become a topic.

I am hearing more and more that you have to have a veteran QB since Dak is young. I thought that is what a QB coach was for. If you don't have confidence in his ability to teach he probably isn't worth what you are paying him.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Looks like a Wentz clone to me. Albeit far more accurate downfield than Carson.

Nowhere near the physical skills that Wentz has.

And honestly, his arm isn't that much stronger than Moore's. He is just throwing on time and accurately, which really should be the advantage for Moore.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Lewis is a lock and i put as much money on it as you want

Lewis certainly has the benefit of being a draft pick going for him. Not sure how far that goes for him though when he hasn't been able to do anything. Thomas is most definitely a guy on the bubble but he continues to get better each outing.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Nowhere near the physical skills that Wentz has.

And honestly, his arm isn't that much stronger than Moore's. He is just throwing on time and accurately, which really should be the advantage for Moore.

Maybe I don't see what you see, but I see a kid with far superior arm strength than Moore. That thing is a noodle. He also has a nice tight spiral, and has good trajectory when throwing. He may not have Carson Wentz arm, but he can clearly make all the throws needed to play in this league. JMO