Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/25

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coaches talk about how the young guys need reps. And more reps.

Yet they won't let them on the field even when they can play. So which is it?

The Cowboys made a change in their return from injury policy back when they had a couple of years where players had constant hamstring injuries with Miles Austin as the top example.

The Cowboys moved to a very conservative approach with players returning from injury, especially in the preseason and especially with hamstring injuries.

During the regular season, it's better to have a healthy but less developed player than a player that can't play due to injury.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am calling it now...Saturday nights game between Oakland and Dallas is a SB preview.....:yourock:

2 teams that should. or could have been it it last year.
We were once again derailed by the refs, and Oakland derailed by QB injuries.

That would be something! My brother is a Raiders fan, so we'd be back and forth giving each other all kinds of grief. We're getting together Saturday night to watch the preseason game.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope the team comes out ready to play, and not flat like they are very prone to do. I don't want to hear how it's just a pre season game excuse, all week!

Based on that last game against the Colts, I think they'll be ready.

It's when Moore enters the game that it all comes to a screeching halt.

:angry:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The league is trying to keep her under raps. Trying to hide her from lawyers examining her story.

Not good. But not surprising either. Zeke's lawyers need to pursue this.

Yeah, what a shocker!
:omg:

Not!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The league is trying to keep her under raps. Trying to hide her from lawyers examining her story.

Not good. But not surprising either. Zeke's lawyers need to pursue this.

The players and the NFLPA really need to stand up to the NFL. The rules regarding these issues are absurd.

I think there might be a player strike when the CBA contract is up, if not sooner. Unfortunately the current CBA runs through 2020.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's when Moore enters the game that it all comes to a screeching halt.
a380_crash_and_burn.gif

Reaction score
The Cowboys made a change in their return from injury policy back when they had a couple of years where players had constant hamstring injuries with Miles Austin as the top example.

The Cowboys moved to a very conservative approach with players returning from injury, especially in the preseason and especially with hamstring injuries.

During the regular season, it's better to have a healthy but less developed player than a player that can't play due to injury.
The unfortunate thing is that these guys will need to be inactive for a few weeks to start the season.

You can't throw these rookies out there against OBJ and Shepard with minimal training camp or preseason exposure.

It going to have to be Scandrick, Brown and Carroll with maybe Cheetos in for a handful of plays. If we're lucky.