Cowboys tweets 8/30

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Reality

How is this still up? You deleted my fake news post and gave me a warning....
First, I did not give you a warning. Maybe someone else did, but I did not.

Second, did you report the post? We cannot read every thread and every post so just because it exists on the site does not mean we have seen it. If we have seen it and did not remove it, then it did not violate the rules in our opinion.

Third, complaining about the moderation of the site publicly can result in a warning, so see above question.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
First, I did not give you a warning. Maybe someone else did, but I did not.

Second, did you report the post? We cannot read every thread and every post so just because it exists on the site does not mean we have seen it. If we have seen it and did not remove it, then it did not violate the rules in our opinion.

Third, complaining about the moderation of the site publicly can result in a warning, so see above question.
I would say FIGHT THE SYSTEM, but I kind of like the system here...
I have no fight.

Sydla

Reaction score
A witness against Thompson

Why would the NFL then have to make that person available? If the witness is pro-Elliott (for lack of a better term), why couldn't Elliott an his people talk to him directly. Why would they need the NFL to initiate contact?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why would the NFL then have to make that person available? If the witness is pro-Elliott (for lack of a better term), why couldn't Elliott an his people talk to him directly. Why would they need the NFL to initiate contact?
That old boy Henderson can allow and disallow who he sees, upon his merit.
Savvy?