Signed by Cowboys Cowboys UDFA signed thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I suppose we can agree it's a viable question that ultimately will get decided in training camp. But as we sit here in April, I'm slow to discount the last time the two were healthy at the same time, as-if that's not the starting point.

That probably will make it more of an open competition than it would have been otherwise. However, I also think Dallas is expecting improvement from Williams while Su'a-Filo has been in the league long enough now that he is what he is. If Williams doesn't show strength improvement (he's already shown size improvement) then we'll probably see Su'a-Filo or even McGovern get a clean shot at the role. Considering he was a second-round pick for us, though, I think Dallas will want Williams to win the job and give him every opportunity.

Frankly, I'd like to see us let Williams compete for the starting RT role and then let the loser of that battle compete for the starting LG role. That way we get the best five on the field.

_sturt_

Reaction score
This time last year, we were hearing that Williams is better suited for OG anyhow because he has relatively short arms for an OT.

Maybe it's just me, but unless Connor's grown some arm length, and unless that was all a charade to make us feel better about drafting him to play OG, I'm hard-pressed to think of him as an OT.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Any TEs? NM just saw the update. Surprising tbh

It's a legitimate question.

The last guy we evidently worked out is Jerome Washington (Rutgers), and word just came down that he's signed with ARZ.

I suspect there might be some inclination that, with the number of high-regard TEs drafted, someone's going to get pushed off someone's roster that we might scoop up.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
now we just have to wait what 14 weeks for PS games lol.
New draft picks , and udfa's are all that makes PS games interesting.

Reaction score
Very happy we picked up Mitch Hyatt!!! Kid will fit in perfect with our guys here.

He will not be outworked, leader, loves the game!

Congrats
Two time All American on a two time Championship SEC team. I love his potential! Reminds me a little of Tron, where he came into the league under-sized, but with great work ethic. He'll be learning how to pack on lean muscle from one of the best in Smith. Great pickup .