Signed by Cowboys Cowboys UDFA signed thread

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
What's the scoop on the latest signings ?

Derrick Puni OL Central Missouri

I like this guy. 6'6" 320 lbs. From a very small school no one has ever heard of (Central Missuori Mules? C'mon, yer just making that up) but so was Larry Allen. Looks like a PS project though.

Xavier187

Reaction score
I can honestly say Hyatt and Puni could push people off this team.

Id watch for Collins, Looney and Sio Filo

_sturt_

Reaction score
I like this guy. 6'6" 320 lbs. From a very small school no one has ever heard of (Central Missuori Mules?

One of the most disgusting human beings in all of pro sports, from my perspective, is an alum of Central Missouri. Was a pitcher for their baseball team decades ago.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Sio Filo is TERRIBLE,it wouldn't take much to push him off the team.

Facts are stubborn. He started LG, and until injured, Connor never got the job back. By all accounts, Su'a-Filo is your starting LG going into 2019.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Facts are stubborn. He started LG, and until injured, Connor never got the job back. By all accounts, Su'a-Filo is your starting LG going into 2019.

Facts dont mean sio filo is a good Guard,i suggest you watch replays of our games when he was our starter.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Stating the obvious, your opinion of Su'a-Filo notwithstanding, it takes quite a bit normally to push a starter off any given team... and commonly, like with Collins, it's about the money when that happens.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score

Xavier187

Reaction score
I hope so beacuse with a hood camp he could push Collins out the door or help push Collins out the door and Dallas could free them selves from that 9.9m and possible get a good player or pick in return
I still say the Cards would be an awesome partner

rags747

Reaction score
30 years and how many accomplishments? Other teams fire their GM’s for having the same results Jerry and Stephen have had. Years of experience aren’t the only things that make somebody qualified for a job.

They have no accountability because they own the team. I’m just stating facts.
Just stating facts, They own the team and you don't! Continue on with your senseless rants...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From the list I was able to put together. They signed 11 UDFA's. Seen where they expect to sign around 15. To my count they are currently at 89 on the roster.
So they can sign one more, unless they release some players.

But I have yet to see an official list yet. Usually the team website has the drafts picks and the UDFA's signed article or list. But they did not as one 3 hours ago. The team website actually is not all that good.
Wikipedia keeps a more up to date roster.

rags747

Reaction score
I like this guy. 6'6" 320 lbs. From a very small school no one has ever heard of (Central Missuori Mules? C'mon, yer just making that up) but so was Larry Allen. Looks like a PS project though.

This vid made my day, looks like he is going against Pop Warner league players. Fun stuff to watch, plenty of pancakes and knockdowns. Good for him...