Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

aria

Reaction score
I am sure you dish it out as well as you take it...

We can go all night :D
Hahaha...I can but eventually I get tired and just want to chill. This morning I was on the stair master and bored, I've had enough for awhile. It's much easier talking about how I think GB is overrated and people are giving Dak way to much of a hard time. Hardly any feedback whereas my Zeke hatred takes up an entire day replying to everyone's responses and hate.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
NFLPA is the worst... They shouldn't have allowed this much power to the NFL.

yentl911

Reaction score
Yea, Elliott has made a decision now, and the decision is that he's fighting this until he either wins or the process is exhausted. Which is what he should do, assuming he's innocent and being erroneously branded a woman beater. There are some things in life that are bigger than football, even if you're a football player, believe it or not.
Right on great post

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You know as well as I do that a lot of those comments weren't in jest and a lot of the people here couldn't care less if Aaron Rodgers had a massive concussion as long as it helps them win. Personally, I get much more gratification at beating a team at full strength and don't get excited about anyone being injured.

There was plenty of maliciousness, I say I hope someone breaks his legs that mailiciousmbut someone else saying he's glad another player is hurt or hopes another player is hurt so it increases the chamces of us winning isn't malicious? I disagree. They're both bad. The fact that I was flamed for saying what I said and it was all about being classless or whatever until I pointed other users here who essentially said the same thing says it all. I was classless and sick but several pages of people hoping for injuries on other teams, backed up with plenty of "likes" is now chalked up to just providing entertainment and should be taken in jest? C'mon man.

If that's the case, I provided plenty of entertainment, didn't I? A few pages worth. What I said should also be taken in jest because if all these people who claim to "know" me so well then they would know that the only reason I started this injury talk was because I called out a few others for wishing injuries on other teams but instead of people here calling them names and telling them how disgusting they were, I was called a troll.

I understand people being angry over saying I hope Zeke breaks his legs, just as those same people should be angry at the users here who make similar comments about any player on any team. But as I said, they don't, because they're hypocrites and as long as it helps the Cowboys win then it doesn't matter.

BTW, I may or may not be a sociopath and two broken legs isn't necessarily serious. I came back stronger then ever with a plate in my leg after breaking it so maybe it would do him some good and he start to take his career and life a little more seriously. A ~6 month recovery time may be what he really needs :)
No Aria. I do not know as well as you do. Otherwise I wouldn’t have said it.

Provide some quotes that are similar to yours. The ones where you compared Zeke to an imaginary creature and hoped he’d break his legs. Hoping Jordy doesn’t come back for the game is close to being equal to that? Again, this is a Cowboys website. We are the most popular team. That means we have a diverse fan base. Diverse in feelings and temperament. The fact that you get upset that some talk bad other players is telling. Your consistent rants against the Cowboys isn’t really masked by your occasional half hearted pro Cowboy comment. I question your fandom. Most here do. That’s why they ignore you.

If you are a fan and just hate Zeke despite all the facts that are in his favor regarding this horrible lying person
TT he was having casual sex with then maybe you have a bias and aren’t seeing the case or Zeke for who he is. You don’t know him. Neither do we, but to say something so hateful about him says a lot about how you’re seeing this case or a lot about you or both.

You were absent(weirdly) from the forum when the information came out that Friel, personally, didn’t let key evidence about the case to be heard at the hearing. She omitted the lead investigator. Many including me said she was biased. You argued and argued we have no proof. Still don’t. Just plenty of damning evidence against her and even more that this entire case was a sad joke on justice.

You’re not seeing this situation or this football player clearly and your judgment isn’t backed up by facts. Only how you feel.

aria

Reaction score
No Aria. I do not know as well as you do. Otherwise I wouldn’t have said it.

Provide some quotes that are similar to yours. The ones where you compared Zeke to an imaginary creature and hoped he’d break his legs. Hoping Jordy doesn’t come back for the game is close to being equal to that? Again, this is a Cowboys website. We are the most popular team. That means we have a diverse fan base. Diverse in feelings and temperament. The fact that you get upset that some talk bad other players is telling. Your consistent rants against the Cowboys isn’t really masked by your occasional half hearted pro Cowboy comment. I question your fandom. Most here do. That’s why they ignore you.

If you are a fan and just hate Zeke despite all the facts that are in his favor regarding this horrible lying person
TT he was having casual sex with then maybe you have a bias and aren’t seeing the case or Zeke for who he is. You don’t know him. Neither do we, but to say something so hateful about him says a lot about how you’re seeing this case or a lot about you or both.

You were absent(weirdly) from the forum when the information came out that Friel, personally, didn’t let key evidence about the case to be heard at the hearing. She omitted the lead investigator. Many including me said she was biased. You argued and argued we have no proof. Still don’t. Just plenty of damning evidence against her and even more that this entire case was a sad joke on justice.

You’re not seeing this situation or this football player clearly and your judgment isn’t backed up by facts. Only how you feel.
Oh, this is nice! I'm not going through every page to find qoutes of how OBJ looks like a rooster (which I happen to agree with) or how Mara looks like Mr Burns (which I disagree with, I think he looks like a weasel and Jerry looks like Mr Burns) but there are plenty of similar comments made about other players looking like imaginary or real creatures. If the fact that Zewok looks almost exactly like a scifi creature from Star Wars offends you then I don't know what to say other then get a sense of humor.

If someone says they hope another player gets hurt, in jest of course :rolleyes:, but doesn't specify how does that make it any better then if I specify by saying I hope he breaks his legs? If I said I hope he breaks an ankle or wrist or just said "good" when/if he gets hurt is that more noble or any less offensive?

There's a difference between talking bad about another player and laughing about and/or hoping for a player to be hurt. There's a big difference and the fact that you can't understand that might be more telling of your "classlessness".

Consistent rants against the Cowboys? Again, that clearly shows the only posts of mine that you pay attention to or mention are my rants against Zeke which I've acknowledged. There are literally pages and pages of rants against JG, Dak, Taco, Marinelli, etc that are unjustified IMO and I have spoken against. The one guy I have not let up on is the golden child of this team who could be our best player but not many will speak against despite him being more of a headache and liability than any other player. That shows a bias that has always existed with Jerry and most fans. Sorry I'm in the minority but if I think a guy is a POS then I'll say it. It will be funny how many of you "fans" come out of the wood work and turn on him whenever he leaves or gets suspended for a legit reason.

Seriously, do you read anything I write? I can't count how many times I've said, at least once in this thread IIRC, that I think the DV charges are BS. I've also stated the several different reasons I dislike him but you keep bringing up the DV.

The only time I "defended" Friel was before the evidence thing even came out and all I said is that being a Giants fanatic doesn't automatically make her corrupt or guilty. For the record, after all the other information has come to light, including her past history in the courts, she seems/is a like wack job. Again, mysteriously disappeared? Since you seem to follow me and know me so well then you would know I voluntarily left for a certain reason and then I went shark diving for almost a week.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining myself. If you want to make accusations at least get your facts straight. If you want to debate, argue, etc that's fine but next time do a lot more research on my post history and don't forget to call out all the other users here who constantly bash only certain aspects kf this team, justified or not.

BTW, you want facts? Zeke texted about beating a drug test, Zeke exposed a womans breast in public, Zeke threw his college coach under the bus when things didn't go his way, Zeke dresses like an 8 year old girl and has been known to carry a purse, Zeke quit on his team. I'll also say this and won't comment on it anymore but a poster here said his friend was at the club the night of the "incident" and absolutely Zeke threw the punch. I also know someone who works closely with that same club and asked one of the employees who works there if Zeke threw the punch and he "laughed and said hell yeah he did, I helped ckean up the blood". Again, not saying it's fact but what another poster said here and the person I know said the same thing.

If you're so big on facts why don't you call out all the Mara, officials, and Goodell conspiracy theorists who constantly make baseless and factless accusations with no proof? Stand by your convictions even if it's not the most popular belief amongst other fans. Grow a set.

Keep it real.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Oh, this is nice! I'm not going through every page to find qoutes of how OBJ looks like a rooster (which I happen to agree with) or how Mara looks like Mr Burns (which I disagree with, I think he looks like a weasel and Jerry looks like Mr Burns) but there are plenty of similar comments made about other players looking like imaginary or real creatures. If the fact that Zewok looks almost exactly like a scifi creature from Star Wars offends you then I don't know what to say other then get a sense of humor.

If someone says they hope another player gets hurt, in jest of course :rolleyes:, but doesn't specify how does that make it any better then if I specify by saying I hope he breaks his legs? If I said I hope he breaks an ankle or wrist or just said "good" when/if he gets hurt is that more noble or any less offensive?

There's a difference between talking bad about another player and laughing about and/or hoping for a player to be hurt. There's a big difference and the fact that you can't understand that might be more telling of your "classlessness".

Consistent rants against the Cowboys? Again, that clearly shows the only posts of mine that you pay attention to or mention are my rants against Zeke which I've acknowledged. There are literally pages and pages of rants against JG, Dak, Taco, Marinelli, etc that are unjustified IMO and I have spoken against. The one guy I have not let up on is the golden child of this team who could be our best player but not many will speak against despite him being more of a headache and liability than any other player. That shows a bias that has always existed with Jerry and most fans. Sorry I'm in the minority but if I think a guy is a POS then I'll say it. It will be funny how many of you "fans" come out of the wood work and turn on him whenever he leaves or gets suspended for a legit reason.

Seriously, do you read anything I write? I can't count how many times I've said, at least once in this thread IIRC, that I think the DV charges are BS. I've also stated the several different reasons I dislike him but you keep bringing up the DV.

The only time I "defended" Friel was before the evidence thing even came out and all I said is that being a Giants fanatic doesn't automatically make her corrupt or guilty. For the record, after all the other information has come to light, including her past history in the courts, she seems/is a like wack job. Again, mysteriously disappeared? Since you seem to follow me and know me so well then you would know I voluntarily left for a certain reason and then I went shark diving for almost a week.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining myself. If you want to make accusations at least get your facts straight. If you want to debate, argue, etc that's fine but next time do a lot more research on my post history and don't forget to call out all the other users here who constantly bash only certain aspects kf this team, justified or not.

BTW, you want facts? Zeke texted about beating a drug test, Zeke exposed a womans breast in public, Zeke threw his college coach under the bus when things didn't go his way, Zeke dresses like an 8 year old girl and has been known to carry a purse, Zeke quit on his team. I'll also say this and won't comment on it anymore but a poster here said his friend was at the club the night of the "incident" and absolutely Zeke threw the punch. I also know someone who works closely with that same club and asked one of the employees who works there if Zeke threw the punch and he "laughed and said hell yeah he did, I helped ckean up the blood". Again, not saying it's fact but what another poster said here and the person I know said the same thing.

If you're so big on facts why don't you call out all the Mara, officials, and Goodell conspiracy theorists who constantly make baseless and factless accusations with no proof? Stand by your convictions even if it's not the most popular belief amongst other fans. Grow a set.

Keep it real.
Look. It’s clear you have a much higher opinion of yourself than I do. I can’t remember much of what you say. Especially the ones in diatribes like the one above.

The fact is myself and many other posters remember you adamantely railing against Zeke and anyone that defended him. You also constantly reminded us how we have no proof of Friel being bias. You defended her wholeheartedly. Saying things like “just because she’s a Giants fan doesn’t mean she isn’t being fair”
When presented with more facts about how poorly she was handling the “case”—like taking a year to come up with essentially nothing other than the original very questionable account by the accuser you maintained your posistion in every thread about it.

Then when the news came out that she was did some extremely questionable things and kept the lead investigators opinion and account of the accuser you were nowhere to be found. Several others called you out and wanted to hear your take. You waited for it to die down and now you say that you always said he was innocent.

Please provide one post where you said that.

What really hurts your credibility is the fact that you don’t see Mara as a real life version of Mr. Burns with slightly more hair.

aria

Reaction score
Look. It’s clear you have a much higher opinion of yourself than I do. I can’t remember much of what you say. Especially the ones in diatribes like the one above.

The fact is myself and many other posters remember you adamantely railing against Zeke and anyone that defended him. You also constantly reminded us how we have no proof of Friel being bias. You defended her wholeheartedly. Saying things like “just because she’s a Giants fan doesn’t mean she isn’t being fair”
When presented with more facts about how poorly she was handling the “case”—like taking a year to come up with essentially nothing other than the original very questionable account by the accuser you maintained your posistion in every thread about it.

Then when the news came out that she was did some extremely questionable things and kept the lead investigators opinion and account of the accuser you were nowhere to be found. Several others called you out and wanted to hear your take. You waited for it to die down and now you say that you always said he was innocent.

Please provide one post where you said that.

What really hurts your credibility is the fact that you don’t see Mara as a real life version of Mr. Burns with slightly more hair.
So you just acknowledged that you don't remember everything I've said, including in this thread, and yet you want me to continue to prove you wrong by providing example after example of things I've already stated. I feel like this is the twilight zone and I already said I'm done until you get your facts straight.

I literally just explained everything to you and you called it a "diatribe" and said "I can't remember much of what you say". Lol, this is ridiculous. I will agree with your last statement, lol, actually very funny.

I'll tell you what's more sad and part of the reason I don't hold many people here in high regard. I get flamed and called all sorts of names for saying in jest "I hope Zeke breaks both legs" and yet just a few posts above this a "popular" user makes a joke about autism and people with special needs and not one person besides myself has spoken against that or attacked him like they did me.

I'm sure he will try to crawfish or someone else will try to justify it but he knows what he said. That sh!t is truly sick and there's so much more I'd like to say but won't/can't other than he's a low life dirtbag POS for even typing that and I'm not completely shocked no one else has said anything. God forbid someone agrees with me or speaks out against a homer.

aria

Reaction score
Don't sell yourself short, you should have more confidence in POS-ability.
Always go with your strong suit!
Are you ok with someone making fun of autism or you just don't have the set to say something? I'll go with the latter.

erod

Reaction score
NFLPA is the worst... They shouldn't have allowed this much power to the NFL.

Players are not willing to miss checks to strike for the likes of Zeke Elliott and Randy Gregory.

The vast majority of players are never going to be affected by league behavior policy, so they focus on more important matters in the CBA.