Cowboys unsure whether Elliott will be available

paladin

Reaction score
About 90% of the people on this site.

Let's see, last year it was wishing injuries on Jordy Nelson during the playoff game. Hoping Rodgers injury would be more serious so he couldn't play. This year there were several comments with "likes" about OBJ being hurt and wishing further and more serious injury on him.

I don't like Zeke, plain and simple and I hope he gets hurt. How's the saying go, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Bye Felicia!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if zeke gets hurt or suspended its time to start the draft shows this team's season will be done

aria

Reaction score
Well aria, if it walks like a troll and talks like a troll
So it's ok to wish injuries on other players but not a scumbag distraction quitter on our own team. Got it. We'll see how most of you feel in a year or two when he's a bust or suspended for a legitimate reason.

aria

Reaction score
How old are you? This is not the rantings of a grown man/woman.
You should be asking a good portion of the people on this site the same question. There's an entire "Zone" dedicated to them. Or just look at all the rants after a loss.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Was there any updates from the court room yesterday?

aria

Reaction score
I’ve only ever wished for one person to be hurt and only his/her fingers to prevent typing.
Well that's sweet of you. Then where were you when I was expressing my disgust at several people here wanting other players to be injured? I was called a troll for calling them out and not one person supported me. IMOF, there were just several more pages of the same thing.

aria

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if the mods allow you to wish harm in a post to players and fellow posters. If so, this will open up a lot of issues here for repeat performances. You should be getting a vacation.
That's fine and I'll be more than happy to reference several posters and posts of users here doing the exact same thing, including the first person to wish an injury upon me before I said anything.

Would you like me to start posting links now?

aria

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if the mods allow you to wish harm in a post to players and fellow posters. If so, this will open up a lot of issues here for repeat performances. You should be getting a vacation.

We can start off with this guy...

We wish injury upon you

aria

Reaction score
Last edited: