stiletto
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 13,590
- Reaction score
- 18,511
It's hard for people to praise the other team but this is crystal clear to me.They are better at every single position, as well as coaching. I don't see how the cowboys win this game
It's hard for people to praise the other team but this is crystal clear to me.They are better at every single position, as well as coaching. I don't see how the cowboys win this game
They are and he is still doing nothing. He looks uninterested just like against Arizona.I agree..move 11 around
Would’ve been an easy flag if a Dallas player did that lolAfter he's on the ground guy comes in leading with his head slams the guy and there's no flag ??? Lol
He balled in the playoff games tooAgreed. He's shining so far.
no thank you… might as well leave dak. if dallas ever changes qb it’s gotta be trey.Cooper Rush please
#11 if healthy will end his career like Demarcus Ware which is not a bad thing at all.... but the LT comparisons can stay away.he ghosted last year as well. think he just runs out of juice and doesn't recover well.
I mean does it matter at this point, just throw hell Mary’sDon't do anything stupid Dak.
He shouldn't even be on this team.3 guys in front of him and Vaughn runs right into them. It is definitely one of those nights.
I'm not either.I'm not delusional enough to think rush or Lance fixes the problem that the difference
ObviouslyI’m not the nfl rules committee
LOL! ....whether trap or seal ..that's still imposing their will on us physically and getting us knocked off our heels vs runStop parroting what you hear. That is not what is happening tonight. 9ers are trapping and sealing on the inside.
Some of you need to watch more and parrot less.
yep, all I ever hear with that kind of talk is "rich privileged people"Hearing about Brock Purdy and his family every five minutes is exhausting.
the one like 5 seconds after he was out of bounds and they didn't call the 15 yarderAn amazing miss - Turpin got his ankle rolled on a late tackle .
I didn't like the Trey Lance trade until I found out it was only a fourth rounder, someone better start working on developing him because Prescott is way overpaid for his performanceWhat is there to lose?
He's made a few good plays tonight. He's flashed more than anyone else on defense so far. Jordan Lewis with some plays as wellHe just did.
He's probably going to ask them all if anyone of them needs a Snickers....I wanna’ hear the Cowboys coach half time locker room speech.
