Sticky: ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But those 3 INTs, and thus the game, were on Romo. That's my point. Fans will forget that and give him credit later in the season. Happens every year.

It doesn't happen every year. Tony's td:interception ratio is usually good. Today, he got us beat by not taking better care of the ball.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Silver lining: the Defense showed that it can put pressure on the QB through a pretty good 49ers O-Line.

Carter made a few plays, Rolo McClain made a few plays.

I think there is rust that the Offense is knocking loose, and they'll get better. Romo has to make better decisions.

Dallas showed that they're willing to run the bal and Murray had a good day.

Jeez I just noticed that I just gave Garrett's post-game press conference for him.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The best thing to happen to Romo last year was missing Week 17 against Philly. He didn't get a chance to choke and people forgot how clumsy he could be. Then some stat diggers created the story that he's clutch and the entire media took his side.

landroverking

Reaction score
Dallas needs to not sell tickets outside of
Texas. The cheers at the end of the game are just sicking.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Well that was terrible. Defense wasn't as bad as I expected but the offense was absolute garbage. Hopefully the make some adjustments this week and get the ball rolling. Enjoy your week ladies and gents

dstovall5

Reaction score
Stop being sensitive. Are you related to Romo? That's not what I was stating. At some point down the road this game will become a distant memory, as have some of Romo's past performances whether they be the entire game or in the fourth quarter. Because we forget, when the stats are pulled months from now for his 4th quarter, they'll be improved after today. That's not a knock on Romo's past 4th quarter performances but we'd be foolish to think there haven't been other games in the past 8 years that were out of reach in which we were throwing on 1st and goal with only 1:30 left in the 4th.

And you don't think other QBs are in that exact same situation? #Stupid Cowboy Fans

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
But those 3 INTs, and thus the game, were on Romo. That's my point. Fans will forget that and give him credit later in the season. Happens every year.

I think you're making things up. People give Romo crap all the time when he makes bad plays. Or plays poorly.

But news flash. Most QBs have bad games.

You see Brady today?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Titans look tougher than expected. The Rams looked like garbage today and their QB Hill also got hurt today. So now they're on their 3rd QB already. Chris Long also go hurt.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas needs to not sell tickets outside of
Texas. The cheers at the end of the game are just sicking.

It's the internet age. It happens in other stadiums too. It's so easy to get a ticket no matter where you live. It's still sickening, though.

mldardy

Reaction score
We're getting ourselves in prime position for the draft.

Hopefully with a new coaching staff and an owner that has decided to try the Parcells way again.

Everything except this. The Parcells way didn't work

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
And you don't think other QBs are in that exact same situation? #Stupid Cowboy Fans

Lmao look at you and how sensitive you are for a male you have no biological attachment to. Now I know why Cowboys Nation gets the rep it does.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Yep. When he helps win games later you're right people will give him credit for that.

It won't change the fact that he lost today's game for the Cowboys. Today he was awful.

Gaede

Reaction score
We're getting ourselves in prime position for the draft.

Hopefully with a new coaching staff and an owner that has decided to try the Parcells way again.

Sad that I have to hope our team gets routinely embarrassed to get closer to this dream. We literally have to lose like we did today every day until Jerry realizes that he needs to try to improve the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.