Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
I don't know why I spend my hours watching these games. Ii already know what it is. Beat up on creampuff teams and give us a gliimmer of hope and any team with an ounce of physicality tosses us into the netherworld.

Watch the players 'up their play' and play well against the Chargers and give us a glimmer, but once the Eagles come around we'll get thrashed again. We know what this team is-- not good enough.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have some doubts about them making the playoffs when you look at this beatdown and you look at the brutal schedule coming up. It’s going to be hard to bounce back from this butt whipping.
I was pretty sure we were gonna take the chargers next week, but now not so sure.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Seeing pressure .. but has he been sacked and hit by rushers?

,..and he's zipping passes " downfield " .... while we are not dink n dunkin'
As I said, won’t matter as their offense cannot be stopped. Outside of a few deflections by Hankins, have they stopped them? No doubt offense has been worse, but there is no chance to beat this team if you give up 30 points, their defense is too good

droopdog7

Reaction score
Here’s what’s going to happen. The niners are going to run it up the middle, and the d is going to hit him after he’s in the end zone.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He’s slow processing the field. Always has been, which is why he’s late delivering the ball. He’s only really moved the ball when the 49ers went man and they got the match up they wanted with Turpin. Against zone, he just checks it down. This has been his career here.
Yea and honesty his weapons have a hard time catching his passes in stride. He’s a bad fit for this offense. I don’t even like baker mayfield but I think he would work better

khiladi

Reaction score
He did that for TRomo....oops my bad. Same results.......ringless and no appearances in any championship game.
Dak had an all pro line and top flight RG, they bright Amari got him and now has Cook, Gallup and Lamb. He never had Jason Garrett as a play caller unlike Romo.

J817

Reaction score
There is bright light on the other side of this dark tunnel. I think this maybe the one. Dak may actually cry during the post game interview. Despite me having to go to work in the morning, I’m watching this thing through just for that possibility.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don’t think he has a coach who have the vision for that either. Honestly trying to run a west coast offense with a QB who really has very little touch and natural accuracy is always gonna fail
McCarthy blows though. People should not use Dak as cover for McCarthy.

He sucks.

CB61

Reaction score
The further along he goes the worse he gets ! He'll be okay though He threw a beautiful pass in the first half? Lol which by the way if it wasn't for Turpin
it wouldn't have been caught
There was a reason he was a 4th round pick, That doesn't mean you can't find gold in the later rounds or undrafted ? He's not even brass

gmb1

Reaction score
49ers just always beat up the Cowboys. That's how Pollard got hurt

Pass2Run

Reaction score
McCarthy gave them all the momentum from his first play call, through all those crappy drives, and put too much onus on the defense. It just wasn't fair to the players. I'm not even blaming the players, although Dak has been scared all game. They were just too laxed coming in, and then all the nerves running, and they just never settled in.

I blame McCarthy for never allowing them to get in a rhythm, on either side of the ball.

Parsons a non-factor, should be playing LB against this team.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Prediction: We won't even make it to the playoffs.
You know.... I'm starting to think that between the remaining schedule and the way this team performs against quality opponents. It may not be a bad thing. This team needs an overhaul from the GM.... to the happy to be here coach... to the overpaid and non superman QB.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I know it is meaningless but I the 49ers offensive linemen are hitting Cowboys tacklers in the back downfield. I saw one hit on Parsons and one on LVE. That is an illegal block but they are not getting flagged for it. It is illegal because it is dangerous.
Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.