Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would bench Dak just to start and light a fire at this point. Game is lost, but can the season be saved? Next time i play a very good team and get this outcome i bench the QB at the half sending a clear message. Losing a chance to compete because of loyalty is no formula for winning.
Might was well bench the defense too. Pollard, oline, recievers, bench the coach.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just bad decisions.
Bad throws and bad decisions. And it has nothing to do with the play calls or the OL. One can see clearly Dak is playing awful. At least tonight he is. Well games in the past as well. Though he had some good games too.

vlad

Reaction score
If we play them 100 times not only can i not envision us winning, i can’t envision us not getting blown out. I can’t recall that feeling before

Rayman70

Reaction score
We are indeed a laughing stock. Will heads roll? Will trades happen? We haven't been able 2 in big games in 27 years. We talk, then get easily beat

Bagman

Reaction score
Has our 350 lb 1st Rd draft pick played a snap yet ? Seems like they're wearing 95 and 97 out with no rest

Elusiv1

Reaction score
This defense is getting blogened!!lol..They can't even make a tackle without getting pushed back for an extra 5 yards..Hell last years defense looked better against them and they were a steaming pile of dog **** as well

CB61

Reaction score
They might better let them score now ? So Prescott can pad his stats a little bit and still come up short

Status
Not open for further replies.