Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
True! I'm just saying that Manning had the monkey on his back until he did. Dak will have the monkey on his back until he does. That's where the comparisons end.
I think monkeys are reserved for historically good quarterbacks who can’t get over the hump. Dak isn’t historically good. Not even close.

vlad

Reaction score
It’s amazing how bored purdy looked on that play-zero cars in the world

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Not sure this is a playoff team. Smoked by the one team with a pulse and already had ***-kicked by crappy team who schemed against them. I don’t see them having much success against teams that are actually decent. This offense has been a joke through first 5 weeks and defensively it can be schemed against too easily. Defense too reliant on pass rush.
1. Sf
2. Philly
3. Detroit
4. Atlanta
5. Seahawks
6. Dallas
7. Bucs?
8. Packers
9. ?

PaulieWalnuts

Reaction score
What would Jimmy have done if in a big game, Aikman had came off the field laughing after throwing a terrible pick?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
ALSO: 34yds rushing.

Sorry but either the OLine completely sucks or Pollard isn't as good a RB1 as DAL thought he'd be.

Also...DAL has a FB and TEs but just have nowhere near the play calling creativity or ability to execute as SF
Pollard never was RB 1 and the line is old and garbage

ICP

Reaction score
Out coached, out played, out classed, 28 years and counting and nothing will change until anyone running this team named Jones is dead and gone.

zack

Reaction score
Clearly a wide gulf between the "haves" (SF & PHI) and the "have-nots" (DAL & everyone else) in the NFC. 10-7 will be really lucky...with two "Ls" likely against Philly, and having to play BUF & MIA on the road.

I'm not opposed to burning the house down & rebuilding entirely. The irrational attachment to Dak as the face of the franchise has done nothing but hold the franchise back.
They need to burn it down…..

Status
Not open for further replies.