Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
It’s not the offense. He’d always been like this. You can’t change a guy that is slow at processing the field. Even Witten said Dak is an early read QB.

Purdy has effectively neutralized this defense with his quick releases and reads.
What offense would you run with Dak

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Someone else should be able to make a stop if Parsons in being doubled.
Not when the D just soft front runners overall. Overrated as hell, beat up on weak teams, get smashed in the mouth against tough teams, or the Cardinals.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I would bench Dak just to start and light a fire at this point. Game is lost, but can the season be saved? Next time i play a very good team and get this outcome i bench the QB at the half sending a clear message. Losing a chance to compete because of loyalty is no formula for winning.
I can see that but we would have to bench quite a few. This performance isn't what it should be. This is bad. It would be different if we were fighting every down but we look slow. This is a very good team and anyone can and should be held accountable for poor play.

snadler

Reaction score
So, how many more off seasons do you think it’s going to take to build a team that can beat SF? They have ended our season 2 years in a row and we actually look less competitive this year.
Well it started with keeping MM who should have been fired 2 years ago after the first debacle

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Not showing to be better at any position group with maybe the exception of the freakin’ kicker.

Goes without saying out-coached as well. I fooled myself into really thinking we were going to be more competitive with the 9ers this year. That was dumb!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Sometimes it better to be lucky. The Pats were lucky with Brady and the Niners are with Purdy.

This is absolutely embarrassing. This defense is not as good as they think they are.

WE CALLED THEM GOOD BECAUSE OF #11

CB61

Reaction score
You can't go out and play for the players but if they aren't motivated to play any better than this then that's on the coaching staff plain and simple ! Other teams have less talent and those guys play their heart out ? We seem to leave ours in the locker room
Prime example of when they let Bill Callahan go ? He went to the Commanders made a decent offensive line out of nothing there? He was the one that made our line great again ! Kicked him out when he was still working on it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I need to take a step away from this site and this team. I'm letting this team drain me and they seem to be ok with how they're playing. Three times in a row to the same team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.