Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
At least it’s not a shutout. I’ll hang my head high knowing that.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
SF is so physical if you can’t match the physicality you have to beat them with elite speed the skilled positions and an all world QB to direct those skilled positions. Dallas has neither.
Basically they have more talent.

khiladi

Reaction score
I knew an excuse was coming. I knew it.
Your the one making excuses. Now you are trying to use the “tragedy” of Romo to defend Dak. Before it was how much better Dak and superior he is to Romo. You guys are always at it with excuses. You even said it was Garrett, yet Garrett has been gone but he was never gone for Romo.

CB61

Reaction score
Dallas might better look at the waiver wire and a trade before the deadline ? Can coaches be traded in the middle of that ? Owners ??

Lol
You can't go out and play for the players but if they aren't motivated to play any better than this then that's on the coaching staff plain and simple ! Other teams have less talent and those guys play their heart out ? We seem to leave ours in the locker room

Bigdog

Reaction score
Sometimes it better to be lucky. The Pats were lucky with Brady and the Niners are with Purdy.

This is absolutely embarrassing. This defense is not as good as they think they are.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is embarrassing. Like this is when you watch the animal planet. And one male animal, mounts another male animal and humps them. Not for anything sexual but just to establish dominance over the beta male.

The cowboys are the beta males getting emasculated and humped by the alpha males.

JustChip

Reaction score
I am not shocked
I hoped we would have been more competitive
I’m really surprised just based on the playoff games the ladt 2 years. Sure, the 49ers won both, but the games were somewhat competitive. This game hasn’t been so virtually from the opening kickoff. And it’s not because the teams are greatly different.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was hoping that the boys would at least look respectable against the 49'ers; but alas, they look like a bunch of chumps!! So disappointing. You think I would be used to this by now. smh

jedishogun

Reaction score
Jerry will double down tomorrow and tell Shan and RJ that he is extending Dak. Only Bobby Belt will try and justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.