Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
Changing QB won't fix it, but at least it might be more entertaining.

We've had 30 years to see what this FO is capable of.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Brock Purdy is a diamond in the rough, unreal an already stacked team like the 49ers found him with the last pick in the draft. No wonder they dumped Lance off on us they don't need him at all.

JustChip

Reaction score
Dallas is not in the 9ers or Eagles weight class. Period.

I hope the Jones boys get the message loud and clear.
Certainly not in the 49ers class, but I really think the Cowboys and Eagles aren’t that far apart.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I can see that but we would have to bench quite a few. This performance isn't what it should be. This is bad. It would be different if we were fighting every down but we look slow. This is a very good team and anyone can and should be held accountable for poor play.
Yes, but every team naturally looks to the QB to keep them in it somehow, when a player see's that isn't going to happen the players all start to decline, it was very visible tonight. One bad throw or play after another, all humans would quit at some point.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
SF would say that but before tonight all they did was play 2 deep safety. Tonight they adjusted to McCarthy basically being a coward who only calls 5 yard passes and 45 yard passes so they are stacking the box. For context if you are playing 2 deep safety regardless of what you are saying in the press conference you are daring a team to run it on you.

All of these surveys that come out prior to the season are anonymous so they are not putting their name to it but what they are doing is ranking Dak HIGHER than 22-23 other QB. However the other that only 5 QBs in the NFL are any good is laughably stupid. There is just no other word for it. It is laughably stupid.
what does dak do to elevate the team anymore?

hold the ball and still throw picks.

my god the fanboi stuff should end when you see Brock Purdy out there dropping 15 dimes to WR in stride

Sydla

Reaction score
See, a good GM would recognize the problem and move on from Dak and McCarthy.

But Jerry isn't a good GM. He can't admit failure so he'd rather keep Dak and McCarthy and hope they prove him right than just admit he messed up and make the changes that are required. There is zero doubt in my mind he's going to waste the next few seasons on these two like he wasted seasons on Garrett.

It sucks to be a Cowboys fan because any smart fan knows there is little hope at this point.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
At least Romo would keep his team close if not somehow pull out a win..Dak never comes behind and win.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I’m really surprised just based on the playoff games the ladt 2 years. Sure, the 49ers won both, but the games were somewhat competitive. This game hasn’t been so virtually from the opening kickoff. And it’s not because the teams are greatly different.
Culture completely different

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sometimes you need to have your *** kicked to make you look at yourself and see where you need to get better .. Pollard isnt an every down back and letting Zeke go was a mistake maybe pay him less but he was always solid blocking and getting short yardage when necessary
Arizona did just that, they learned nothing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think Micah gets by on raw athleticism. In games like this it doesn’t work and he gets gassed early . I have doubts on his longevity having a career like demarcus ware did
I blame quinn for that. Why you lining him up against a guy 100 lbs heavier?

Status
Not open for further replies.