Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sometimes you need to have your *** kicked to make you look at yourself and see where you need to get better .. Pollard isnt an every down back and letting Zeke go was a mistake maybe pay him less but he was always solid blocking and getting short yardage when necessary
How many times do the cowboys need to have their *** kicked before it sinks in?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
You know.... I'm starting to think that between the remaining schedule and the way this team performs against quality opponents. It may not be a bad thing. This team needs an overhaul from the GM.... to the happy to be here coach... to the overpaid and non superman QB.
This team needs 5 first round picks next year.

Even that might not be enough...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was pretty sure we were gonna take the chargers next week, but now not so sure.
It could be a while before our next win. This Cowboys team isn’t anywhere close to as good as some thought. We built our record beating crap teams.

Slick

Reaction score
Hey Ernie. I was talking your buddy Bert a few days ago. Anyway...running up stats against garbage teams? LMAO. What garbage teams are you referring to? This is the NFL. Enlighten us, please. The floor is yours. No sesame street stuff though.
The fact your defending Dak, is all we need to know. Have a great night enjoying and celebrating mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.