Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedneckZombie

Reaction score
Sometimes you need to have your *** kicked to make you look at yourself and see where you need to get better .. Pollard isnt an every down back and letting Zeke go was a mistake maybe pay him less but he was always solid blocking and getting short yardage when necessary

Patrick

Reaction score
Buddy of mine at the game sent me this pic of Dak. Looks like he's powering into his final form. We're in for a treat now!!

goku_powerup.jpg

bigE79

Reaction score
You are part of the problem. We aren't stuck with him. The Eagles weren't stuck with Carson Wentz.
Exactly..I would take the cap hit and suck for a yr or two to get that loser of a QB off this team

Bigdog

Reaction score
You can't go out and play for the players but if they aren't motivated to play any better than this then that's on the coaching staff plain and simple ! Other teams have less talent and those guys play their heart out ? We seem to leave ours in the locker room
We are playing like we have no heart. No pride. This is just absolute clinic on how to play the game. We are being taken to the woodshed.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Saw that Cowboy fan on his cell; calling his Uber ride to pick him up now, he's had enough.

CB61

Reaction score
You can't go out and play for the players but if they aren't motivated to play any better than this then that's on the coaching staff plain and simple ! Other teams have less talent and those guys play their heart out ? We seem to leave ours in the locker room
And to honor you Coogi ! What little heart they do have plays for field goals lol

basel90

Reaction score
Put Cooper Rush in. We know what we're getting out of Dak tonight, which is nothing. I'd honestly start activating Trey Lance in games going forward
do we have a coach that has the balls to make a QB change like that ? jerry would be callng him withing seconds

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers was absolutely right about MM. He is an idiot and shouldn't be coaching in the NFL.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Generational defense people were saying after our 1st 3 wins against terrible opponents. This defense is solid, but way overrated

Staubacher

Reaction score
Kellen Moore should be put in the ROH next week for making this crap QB at least look decent for a couple years

Pentagruel

Reaction score
you can;t keep your defense on the field for 25 minutes in the first half and expect them to be good to go in the 2nd.

we did not get a first down until like the 4th or 5th drive.
I think we just need to stop making excuses for the defense. They were on the field for 25 minutes because they couldn’t get the damn niners off it. That’s their fault. These guys need to stop getting a pass when they aren’t performing. The offense has been middling this season but the defense has also been bad against the slightly more accomplished offenses.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is really gonna be mad now!! Lol. They are all frauds from Jerry down to the practice squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.