Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For your defense not to be dazed and confused.
Yeah I can live with the defense being gassed. These guys are lost. They act like they didn't even watch film this week. I'm seeing simple things i've seen just from casually watching the 49ers.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Well it would help if the defense could force a punt now and then.

The offense was terrible tonight. But the defense was every bit as bad. They talked about themselves as one of the best units since the 2000 ravens. They have now been punkd in 2/5 games this year. They are the most overrated unit in the entire league.
Defense was gassed

snadler

Reaction score
Best thing about tonight, is the eagles aren’t going to beat SF this year in the championship game

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
As bad as Dan looked (expected btw)
As horrible the defense looked

All need to chill. This is regular season, and we are in a lose/lose situation (win now and the narrative is let's see in the playoffs, lose now and the narrative is we are not good enough)
I wasn't really excited for this game, and even most of the season, knowing that our big challenge is deep in the playoffs.

9ers can have their moment and enjoy and dance, what counts for playoff teams is the "playoffs". They might need to do it again, which is difficult.

The problem is, and what works in their favor, we have Dak. He is not good guys and doesn't give us hope that if we meet 10 more times (regular season or playoffs) we will not win with him. and that's the sad part.

:cool:

Fastphilly

Reaction score
I thought these Sunday Night games were supposed to have the best matchups. It’s obvious the NFL is too top heavy. I know the Cowboys got whipped tonight but they are a better team than this.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
So this confirms it the defense is overrated and the new offense is trash. Texas Coast more like Texas Toast. Hopefully we can turn it around later in the season. But not being able to run the ball hurts your offense. 11 runs for 34 yard today so far lol. 49ers is dominating us.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If we play them 100 times not only can i not envision us winning, i can’t envision us not getting blown out. I can’t recall that feeling before
The Cowboys are the 49ers *****. It’s so embarrassing that they are 3 years in and still aren’t even close to them.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly— and I’m not saying this to be funny, we need to tank. Because this team is not going to the playoffs. And if they miraculously do, we’re getting eliminated rather quickly. It would be a waste of time, money, and draft pick ordinance.

Status
Not open for further replies.