Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
even if u dont like Pacman at least Crayton has to make u want him at least as a punt returner. Crayton is horrible!

Eskimo

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2437486 said:
Ware should be in the game same with everyone else. We don't have a killer instinct and we need to gain that and play 4 quarters.

We've got the 49ers - nothing more to prove here. 4 days are a short span. Get the playmakers off the field and get them ready for Thursday. This game is over unless we start turning it over.

Put in BJ - have him hand it to Choice until it is time to punt again.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crayton's M.O. is to fair catch everything. I don't think he's called one today. That's an improvement IMO.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Rack;2437493 said:
I'm boring. You're a (insert something that would get me banned).

Not only are you boring, you're not even remotely funny, nor do you have even the slightest hint of a sense of humor.

I'd rather listen to a dissertation on quantum physics as read by Ben Stein from Ferris Buller than spend 15 minutes in a room with you. You've got the personality of a block of wood, let's put it that way.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 8

Romo play action pass Choice breaks a tackle, gets the 1st down.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;2437510 said:
We've got the 49ers - nothing more to prove here. 4 days are a short span. Get the playmakers off the field and get them ready for Thursday. This game is over unless we start turning it over.

Put in BJ - have him hand it to Choice until it is time to punt again.

that's silly.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Choice looks good, I love Barber but Choice looks noticeably quicker.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
All these pics of Halle Berry are getting to me. Damn, she's certainly doughnut material.