Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 8

I formation - han doff Choice makes 1 misses, but Procter couldn't hold his block, no gain, or maybe 1.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 8

3 wides - Romo pump screen Barber breaks a tackles gets close to the 1st, maybe has it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th and 1

Under 10 mins left - 4th and 1 and the Boys call time out.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The Baltimore D is absolutely crushing the eagles, I hope we don't look like that against them. In other news, the Titans are getting embarassed by the Jets, I think they maybe wanted one loss at least just go get that chip back on their shoulders, but they probably didn't want to get pummled like this.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Guys, I love Halle just as much as the next guy but those posts aren't appropriate here. So please knock it off.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2437545 said:
The Baltimore D is absolutely crushing the eagles, I hope we don't look like that against them. In other news, the Titans are getting embarassed by the Jets, I think they maybe wanted one loss at least just go get that chip back on their shoulders, but they probably didn't want to get pummled like this.

27-13 = pummeled?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Okay, my turn to gripe. This is pointless. Stop trying to placate the "Supertars" with getting their stats and begin sitting your starters in preparation of the short week just ahead with Seattle.:bang2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th and 1 - Punt is high and too far, he's not very good at putting it inside the 10.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
adbutcher;2437547 said:
Guys, I love Halle just as much as the next guy but those posts aren't appropriate here. So please knock it off.

you should create a Halle Zone.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After that comment, Joe Buck, you can kiss my you know what.