Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
And we don’t even get a decent Draft Pick to help us pick our wounds. Brutal.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Somebody start a thread about whether repairing Zeke's PCL will bring back his rookie burst.
That’s funny, but I feel certain that in addition to Pollard’s foot, a big reason Zeke is out there so much in games like this is more about his blocking. Our OL has steadily become garbage, and I’m afraid there’s no turning this group around. We have become a light, finesse OL, and frankly, if it weren’t for Zeke’s blocking, which few teams have or use, I think everyone would see just how big a problem our OL has become. Only Martin is elite, but maybe we can live with our tackles, including Steele, if we could get some big, heavy, powerful men at Center and LG.

MattMc33

Reaction score
What can you say? It's depressing being a Cowboys fan. Almost as though Jerry sold his soul to win those 3 Super Bowls in the 90s and has been paying the price ever since. Ah well. The next couple of weeks will be interesting as far as changes go.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I really believe Jerry sold his soul to the devil for SBXXX.

He's even joked about time being up.

Doesn't work like that.

We will never sniff a SuperBowl doing it Jerry's Way.

Jerry gamed the NFL system in the early 90s which was good GM'ing at the time. However once the salary cap counter was applied and it was a level playing field, the results speak for themselves. The organization is run one way for the last 30 years with no hope for adjustment or a change agent to try something different. It's a terrible situation to be involved in to be honest.

gmb1

Reaction score
I really believe Jerry sold his soul to the devil for SBXXX.

He's even joked about time being up.

Doesn't work like that.

We will never sniff a SuperBowl doing it Jerry's Way.
Jerry's way has us in football hell. Stephen A Smith and all the haters are right. Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen. :oops:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
BTW, in case you are only here licking your wounds, what the heck is happening to Mahommes and KC? 10:40 left in the half and Pittsburg is up 7-0.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
how could that have won the game after stopping the clock at 10 more yards? he could have thrown end zone 2 or three times right there. go 10 yards and even if it HAD worked out, you have only one chance, still 30 yards out.

I don;t really see anything brilliant about it. not even 100% sure it was designed.

This. Glad someone else gets it.

Most people don't actually consider the options and run them in their heads.

Cmac

Reaction score
That’s funny, but I feel certain that in addition to Pollard’s foot, a big reason Zeke is out there so much in games like this is more about his blocking. Our OL has steadily become garbage, and I’m afraid there’s no turning this group around. We have become a light, finesse OL, and frankly, if it weren’t for Zeke’s blocking, which few teams have or use, I think everyone would see just how big a problem our OL has become. Only Martin is elite, but maybe we can live with our tackles, including Steele, if we could get some big, heavy, powerful men at Center and LG.
Couldn't agree more.....for some reason the OL issues have been masked all year. The run game has been botched all year, and of late, has Dak running for his life. We have one the worse OL that was contending. Not sure why people haven't been willing to be aware of it as a whole. Zack is good, but he can't block everybody. Connor Williams and the middle of the line got destroyed today. We could use another speed LB also, and cover corner to step up. Anthony Brown dodged bullets all year.

cowboyec

Reaction score
im drafting michigan state rb kenneth walker and not looking back.

unless i can get evan neal,ot-bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.