Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfguy

Reaction score
What were the reporters laughing at during Dak's post-game? Is this a comedy act?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry is part of the problem, his contract for zeke keeps him the starter, when clearly pollard should be the starter.

the 2nd problem is the coaches jerry hires, I think mm and KM are the main bad ones. They have talent on offense but dont use it right.

Garapalo won the game, and he isnt great, but SF has a good HC and staff, and they can start or bench any player they want to.
The game plan today was very bad, and all the penaltys show poor preparation for situations etc.
They totally blew off trying to run on SF and pollard wasnt hardly used as a RB at all.
The passing game was poorly planned as well.
Dak may be limited , but better coaches could have more success with him.

you have to scheme for dak, not just scheme and expect dak to do whatever you scheme.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They all need competition. There needs to be a "It doesn't matter how much you make, you mess up you sit" mentality.
Everyone running to get paid so they can do as little as possible.
they cant do that, as jerry would not allow that zeke is classic example. he would not allow coaches to make pollard the main RB

Surfguy

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys need Garrett as OC. Moore will move on to another coaching opportunity.

The combination of Garrett and McCarthy will somehow work.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Jimmy G. didn't have to overcome 14 penalties like Dak did tonight, which is a huge advantage.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Jerry sounds like he was just resigned to the fact that the 49ers were the better team.

lsg13

Reaction score
Jerry sounds like he was just resigned to the fact that the 49ers were the better team.
he should be... we have already resigned to the fact that he is the worst GM in the league.

Surfguy

Reaction score
It sucks we had to sit through another fake, failed comeback attempt. How many is that now?

flyinghorse

Reaction score
Defense played good enough to win this game.
Offense screwed them out of this playoff win by taking a big dump on their own field. Defense should of also played Offense today. Couldn’t of done any worse.
Kellen Moore seems to be getting worse w/time instead of better. Maybe people were too quick to jump on his Boy Genius Offensive Mind band wagon.
And Jerry, would u PLEASE get Prescott an offensive line that can hold their damn pass blocks…..And a Derick Henry clone running back that can run over defenses for first downs so Prescott isn’t dropping back to pass every single play of the entire damn game.
ITS JUST FOOTBALL!!! IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

Surfguy

Reaction score
Should have sat our starters in the last game at Philly. It clearly didn't help us that they played. Or, would we have had twenty penalties if they rested? ;)

Surfguy

Reaction score
Got to hand it to Jerry. If I were him, the team would have sent me to the grave a few years back. He's taking it in stride. So should we.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Debo and kittle combined for 4 catches. No bosa most of the game. I know debo had a huge impact running it. But this was a winnable game

Status
Not open for further replies.