Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers second half game thread***

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I would love to see Showers play a half with the starters....... Des, TWill, McFadden, Whitten, Beasley and t o-line.

Darn auto correct, Dez and Witten

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
OMG.......Dill gives up another sack!!!!! Guy is making a name for himself for sure.

From now on....when a guy gives up a sack...."Don't be a Dill":omg:

and Showers w/ his 2nd INT.....Comeback over....

Can we please shelve the Showers is the next Russell Wilson talk?

You giving up already?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can we all agree that there is a 0% chance that both Vaughan and Showers are claimed by a team after cuts and that there is very little difference between the two?

I won't agree with that. Some team would use Showers as their 3rd string. I'm not saying his all world but how can anyone watch him and what he's playing with and not want to see more or intrigued? He's earned to get reps before Vaughn next week.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It's past my bedtime. And I haven't seen Last Ship yet. Or Walking Dead II. Or Nakid in the Woods.

KingLerxst

Reaction score
IM on the west coast, is there a need watch this tonight, or dvr and watch over the next few days?
Can we all agree that there is a 0% chance that both Vaughan and Showers are claimed by a team after cuts and that there is very little difference between the two?

Haven't you heard? Not only is he better than Weeden and Vaughn. In two years he'll be the starter and at least equal to Russell Wilson. At least that's what they tell me.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I had Vaughan over Showers, but after tonight, changing my mind a bit. Won't put him there yet, but want to see more. But do have them very close to even.
Let's see if he can drive them down field again.

Even? How so? Vaughan is awful, on 3rd and 15 he scrambles and throws a pass off of his back foot and nearly gets picked off. He's indecisive in the pocket, has no poise and just seems clueless.

I don't know if Showers is a rookie but he seems to have more NFL experience than Vaughan. Showers actually looks comfortable and is way more accurate.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Even with the bad passes, Showers looks to have something. Not projecting a star here, but could probably develope into a starter.

silver

Reaction score
I like SFs DL. Those big guys can run.

Man, cutdown for these WRs are going to be difficult. Someone(s) will end up on another team.

I like Porter over Whitehead as a WR. If Beasley can return punts I'd keep Porter as a 5th receiver. Looks tough enough to play ST too.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, SF took a knee, I thought they would try a fake kneel down and try to toss it in for a TD......LOL....

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I won't agree with that. Some team would use Showers as their 3rd string. I'm not saying his all world but how can anyone watch him and what he's playing with and not want to see more or intrigued? He's earned to get reps before Vaughn next week.

I think you're mistake if you believe that the majority of teams don't have a QB that they are intrigued by. And out of the ones that don't, some aren't looking to keep 3 QBs.