Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
if we lose today i may hope we lose the rest of the season....if this is the only way major change comes to this team then so be it....we cannot go through another season of this inept coaching staff

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Part of that blame should go to the non-existent inside push. If the QB didn't have TONS of room to step up Ware would be getting there.

I agree with that in part. But he doesn't have a spin move or any moves to get him to the inside.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Only way this team makes playoff is if our terrible defense actually decides to play, because right now you're asking too much out of Offense to carry the worst passing defense in the NFL.

I'm not even mad, we're so bad at passing defense I just expect any QB to torch us, even the average QBs. Hopefully Romo and the offense can pull this one out, because it's looking like defense isn't going to help at all.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I can't recall ever, in my entire life, seeing a less competent defense than what the cowboys now have.

Even Lee is looking terrible out there today. Just like he did vs the bears last year.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Another primetime national TV embarrassment should be enough to get rid of this putrid coaching staff.

loublue22

Reaction score
don't forget that none of that happens if Witten doesn't drop a wide open catch

team failure, losing football

Coy

Reaction score
We cannot blame injuries for this game, this D is atrocious, Garrett wanted Kiffin, he got him, if we don't make the playoffs both of them need to go.

Doomsay

Reaction score
He had alot of question marks. But he is really delivering. He has INSANE hands. Haven't seen hands like that before.

But we never got to answer that question because we reached for a guy that can barely play.

zack

Reaction score
Why is Webb and Heath still in there? Why not Sterling Moore and Wilcox?

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Can we even get mad?

Even if by some slim chance we win this game, we won't do **** in the playoffs.

Our defense is one of the worst to ever play

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
At this point they might as well all out blitz every freakin' play, what's the worst that can happen? They give up a score?

Status
Not open for further replies.