Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The recipe has been out there to beat the Boys. Chuck it high and let your WRs and TEs out jump the DBs.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
We cannot blame injuries for this game, this D is atrocious, Garrett wanted Kiffin, he got him, if we don't make the playoffs both of them need to go.

Agreed, clear out the coaches and start over!

loublue22

Reaction score
Your 100 million dollar QB getting out played by a career backup! This offensive scheme sucks balls and Jeff Heath, Bruce Carter and BW Webb suck. Oh and great way for the coaches to not allow the passing game to get into rhythm when all you do is run run run. See the bears? They actually throw the ball

Yeah, it's Romo's fault :rolleyes:

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
why is heath and webb in the game over wilcox and moore? i just dont understand man, its on the coaches 100%

IAmLegend

Reaction score
This Tampa-2 has been a complete disaster. We don't have the personel for it. Really hoping we switch back to the 3-4 next season.

Proximo

Reaction score
I really don't feel good about having to kick after the half. God I hope this defense can at least get a couple turnovers tonight. Give us a chance.

rcaldw

Reaction score
There is NOT ONE good player on this defense. NOT LEE, NOT WARE, NOT HATCHER, NONE OF THEM are worth of starting in an NFL Game...

That is a very insightful, calm, and well reasoned post. (sarcasm off)

coult44

Reaction score
After game presser..........Romo, "we have to make plays, we just need to execute and play better" Jerry, "i'm doing as good as job as I've ever done, our defense is one of our strong spots"

DFWJC

Reaction score
The problem is compounding, as usual. The team can't stop anyone so the offense gets out of balance. Then nothing works and maybe even turnovers start happening.
When you can't even get the other team to punt, it changes the whole dynamic...even more so on the road.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Your 100 million dollar QB getting out played by a career backup! This offensive scheme sucks balls and Jeff Heath, Bruce Carter and BW Webb suck. Oh and great way for the coaches to not allow the passing game to get into rhythm when all you do is run run run. See the bears? They actually throw the ball

The 100 million dollar QB is one of the few players that actually showed up tonight, but yah whatever dude. :cool:

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score

How in the hell do you blame Romo? He hits his all-pro tight end in the hands and Witten drops the thing...Romo does not play defense

Status
Not open for further replies.