Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Still a lot of football left guys. I still feel confident that adjustments will be made.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
This is where I put some blame on the head coach. Same as the Saints game. With a little time left in the half, they need to do whatever it takes to burn the entire clock. Dont they learn? Goal # 1 shouldve been go into halftime down 3.
Bingo. with this defense you can not leave any time on the clock. they are the worst defense i have ever seen in the NFL.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hard to be mad at Kiffin on the last play. The defender was put in position to make a play. What do we expect? Kiffin to go on the field and bat the ball down? Webb has ZERO business on this team!

Webb has zero business on ANY team.

He looks like a complete miss and has no business out there.

A dog chasing cars.

frickster

Reaction score
This is where I put some blame on the head coach. Same as the Saints game. With a little time left in the half, they need to do whatever it takes to burn the entire clock. Dont they learn? Goal # 1 shouldve been go into halftime down 3.

Yup that was a no brainer.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Our offense looks fine. 14 points, running it great, Romo throwing it well. What game are you watching?

It's the DEFENSE moron.

There is no place here for name calling.

The offense needs to put up more than 14 to cover for the defense. We had a few bad drives in there.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
i honeslty don't want to see this. ESPN is only doing this because he works for them. its annoying.

dstovall5

Reaction score
should dez also take notes from a magician on how he should go about throwing the ball down field to himself?

Dez should take notes about how not to cause interceptions for your QB, or how not to fumble the ball in critical situations, or how to get the first down instead of running side ways, or how to catch the ball late in the 4th in clutch situations. Those are the notes he should be taking. :cool:

Gaede

Reaction score
Webb has zero business on ANY team.

He looks like a complete miss and has no business out there.

A dog chasing cars.

He has shown nothing. I agree.

Don't like giving up on young guys. And he did come from a small school.

But he hasn't shown anything.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Don't worry everyone. Jerry says help is on the way next season...when we get the great Tyrone Crawford, Benn Bass, and Matt Johnson healthy

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Still a lot of football left guys. I still feel confident that adjustments will be made.

Give me some of what you're smoking.

What, based on what you've seen out of this defense, would make you think they have what it takes (mentally or physically) to "adjust"?

They suck. You can't "Adjust" that.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
This is exactly why I didn't buy in to the "we can win it all" BS... Don't set yourself up for a huge letdown! They don't have the talent to compete.

The Natural

Reaction score
Dez should take notes about how not to cause interceptions for your QB, or how not to fumble the ball in critical situations, or how to get the first down instead of running side ways, or how to catch the ball late in the 4th in clutch situations. Those are the notes he should be taking. :cool:

Dez is the least of our worries.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
The Bears...still living off 1980freaking5.....At least Dallas got 3 so long ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.