Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Bingo. with this defense you can not leave any time on the clock. they are the worst defense i have ever seen in the NFL.

We are expecting something different from a defense that ranks 28-32 in just about every category. We hope that "this week" it will be different.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Getting shredded by a career backup. McCown is decent but this is embarrassing.

sportsman

Reaction score
Guys, don't blame the coaches. This team can't be coached. Rob Ryan is a perfect example of that. He is a genius sense leaving Dallas.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
This is ridiculous....
We are making a career backup/journeyman QB look like a HOFer. Defense has no pass rush and no coverage. Anyone who thinks were going{IF}to the playoffs pm me ill sell you a parcel of beachfront property for a ham sandwich and a wife that cant cook worth a flip.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Our offense looks fine. 14 points, running it great, Romo throwing it well. What game are you watching?

It's the DEFENSE moron.
The offense isn't do squat. Not when their offense has 24 points. Why can't we have 24?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
McCown 222 yards passing, 3TDs (1 rush).. NFC player of the week ......

Any QB facing the cowboys should be automatically disqualified from any type of "Player of the week" awards. You shouldn't get recognition for lighting up a bunch of mental midgets.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Give me some of what you're smoking.

What, based on what you've seen out of this defense, would make you think they have what it takes (mentally or physically) to "adjust"?

They suck. You can't "Adjust" that.

Last week.

I have to keep the faith or what's the point? I'm not watching this game thinking one half makes a whole. A turnover or two and they're right back in it. What's the one thing this defense is good at?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Still a lot of football left guys. I still feel confident that adjustments will be made.
Lol don't get me wrong i hope you're right.

But adjustments don't mean jack when the guy lined up in front of you whips your *** every play

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Blitz the "A" gap and force McCown to the outside. He's too comfortable. It's the only adjustment I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.