Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Why THE **** do we keep hiring D coordinators who play zone so ******* much? We don't have the personnel for it, we haven't had the personnel for it the last three years they've run it and we still do it. It hasn't worked, it continues to fail, and it's just sad.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I am going to say it now. You guys who think the problem is Garrett are naive. How many years of this will it take before you realize who the real problem is. You can fire and hire another 40 coaches so far as I care. As long as Jerry Jones runs this team, this is what you are going to get.
He's not going anywhere. The only hope we have is that he hires somebody that will win despite Jerry.

Gaede

Reaction score
This is definitely another example of the team quitting on the coaches.

Second one this year.

Very reminiscent of Wade's last year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cmon Bears, get a few more TD's. Looking forward to Garrett on the hot seat in the post-game videos :oops:

Lodeus

Reaction score
A lot of it is, what has he done exactly? He's letting a scrub back up own him. Now he's about to stat pad.

I imagine its hard for any QB to get your team going in a game like this. He needs to get it going though.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Jerry will tell us he is happy with the direction of the team

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Ray Lewis said it best. This defense is not good because they lack discipline. None of them including Sean Lee play their position. They often times leave their teammates out to dry. Ware is a great example of it. So what if he gets 1-2 sacks when he is screwing his teamates over on the other 50 plays.

black label

Reaction score
That's so awesome they just went for 2 and we gave it up!!! Priceless. Kiffin, if you have any honor you would quit tonight

j7vp.gif

VThokie7

Reaction score
Yea man Garrett's a great coach

The one glaring thing is our horrible offensive scheme. We are beyond inconsistent. Meanwhile Trestman and Chip have zero issues even with going to their number 2 quarterbacks.

Bob Vila

Reaction score
I've never turned off a game before this season. I've now turned off a game twice now this season. Officially embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan. This Bears team is NOT good and yet they are out there making them look like a juggernaut. 10 ish days to prep and this is the quality that is given on the field. Completely embarrassing. Marinelli should be given the defense team on the plane ride home for any hopes in salvaging a division title.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
These losses aren't a bad thing. We need to take out the trash... Ware, let Hatcher walk, maybe let Witten go, don't sign Bryant to rediculous deal.

We really can't do that. We have no team. We would have no one left. This is 20 years running you can that JJ for a glitzy team with nothing to show for it. I can't wait to hear JJ after this game. Same thing that he has said for 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.