Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
This game is over. & i dont understand why some fans still want us to make the playoffs? With this defense we are gona get embarrased in the first round.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is why I'm jealous of the Texans. At least they are getting a new coach, a #1 pick and looking forward. We have Jerry, Captain .500 Process as coach and a middle round pick again

ghst187

Reaction score
How does Jason Garrett not go for it on that 4th down? Our D can't stop these guys, or anyone for that matter. How many times does he have to see this to understand. He can't possibly be this dumb.

exactly my thought.
Just before the first half, I was also wondering why we didn't run the ball on second down. At worst, we give the Bears the ball back and not enough time to do anything....but instead we give up a TD.
Two huge strikes that go against JG's ability to manage games. I had thought he had gotten better in a few games this year but this game is a shining example that he doesn't know how to be a HC.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Scoring a TD before the end of the 3rd is the only chance we have of winning, and it's hard for me to even say that without laughing.

StylisticS

Reaction score
And with that, Jason Garrett is done after the season. Might not be the right move, but Jerry has painted himself into a corner again.

Garrett's failure is Jerry's fault, just as it was for Gailey, Campo, Parcells, and Wade. The Hillbilly Cancer has struck another victim.

Yep. Rinse and repeat. Jerry doesn't get it and he never will. We will not contend for a Super Bowl while Jerry remains the general manager.

khiladi

Reaction score
Funny thing is, the Garrett family is part and parcel, along with Lacewell, in this 17 year train wreck. Both Lacewell and Garrett's father resigned in 2004. They came back when Parcell's left.

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
This is where romo throws a desperation garbage time int... And the media says he can't perform in December.. Not his fault the defense can't cause a punt

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The one glaring thing is our horrible offensive scheme. We are beyond inconsistent. Meanwhile Trestman and Chip have zero issues even with going to their number 2 quarterbacks.

couldnt have said it better myself

bjfrancez

Reaction score
All I can say I miss Tex and Tom. I know its a lifetime ago, but there was nothing better than being a Cowboy's fan in that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.