Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't care, he's making money. He loves it, he loves the challenge of being able to fix this team on his own every year

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm glad we have a solid running game, otherwise we'd never score. Except when teams go in prevent.

Gaede

Reaction score
Tony Romo is QBing a team with the worst defense the NFL has ever seen and has it at 7-6.

Say it over and over.

That is all.

I do agree Romo is the least of our problems.

No one can make up for this defense.

cej757

Reaction score
What really pisses me off is this team will miss the playoffs but still manage to win enough games to pick around 18 in the draft. So sick of this 8-8 BS.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
We gonna make Matt Flynn look like Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers look like..well Aaron Rodgers.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
the bears backup QB was sitting on his FREAKING COUCH this summer... and has outplayed our 120 million dollar QB. PATHETIC... PATHETIC.. Romo is pathetic, this team makes me sick. i cant root for this garbage. we NEED A NEW YOUNG QB PLEASE.

I disagree... but Jay Cutler and RGIII will both likely be available this offseason.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Wow, just when I think Dallas is New Orleans' little girl, here come the Bears to stake their claim

khiladi

Reaction score
This is karma for Jerry and Garrett... They've his behind the excuse of defense throughout the golden-boy HC tenure... Now they actually got it...

Status
Not open for further replies.